OFFICIAL NBA Off Season Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Is he better offensively then James?

I like where his head is at, but really?

It really isn't close.
    Of course not. It's just that people act like Curry is just a shooter. He did average 8.5 assists per game last year. If somebody said this about Jordan, he'd make sure to light them up for 50. It'll be interesting to see LeBron play against Golden State.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Is he better offensively then James?

I like where his head is at, but really?

It really isn't close.
      lebron is definitely the better scorer but curry is the better shooter and arguably a better passer.

passing and shooting is part of offense, thus he thinks he is a better offensive player..

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
        lebron is definitely the better scorer but curry is the better shooter and arguably a better passer.

passing and shooting is part of offense, thus he thinks he is a better offensive player..
        Better pure shooter but not scorer. Lebron scores more and has way many more ways to do it.

But fuuuuuuukkk Lebron. I need to stop defending him before I shoot myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
          Better pure shooter but not scorer. Lebron scores more and has way many more ways to do it.

But fuuuuuuukkk Lebron. I need to stop defending him before I shoot myself.
          that's what i said on my post..

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
            that's what i said on my post..
            This is why I can't defend him. Its messin' with my head. Next thing you know im gonna be crying in a dark corner eating my own dump.

The Lebron James Hate Syndrome.

Comment

• I think Miami is still the top contender in the East if Wade's legs hold up. Bosh will have his best year.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamike View Post
                I think Miami is still the top contender in the East if Wade's legs hold up. Bosh will have his best year.

Comment

I think Miami is still the top contender in the East if Wade's legs hold up. Bosh will have his best year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                    Of course not. It's just that people act like Curry is just a shooter. He did average 8.5 assists per game last year. If somebody said this about Jordan, he'd make sure to light them up for 50. It'll be interesting to see LeBron play against Golden State.

8.5 APG is no joke

Comment

I think they finish in the top 4 since the east is very weak but there's no way they're still the top team in the East. The Cavs and Bulls should be clear favorites above them (maybe the Wizards too).

I like that they added Deng and Granger but the team lacks a dependable point guard. In the past, Lebron could handle the ball handling duties and be a facilitator. Now they'll have to rely on Wade and Chalmers. Bosh should have a big season.

Comment

Working...
                      X