Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Find $200,000 in cash in a Wells Fargo Bank bag on the street, What do you do???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id wear a mask and gloves before picking it up. make sure there are no tracking device. make sure nobody is watching you. then hide it in another location. bury it deep. id wait like six months to make sure the money wasnt being followed/watch before taking it out and spending some of it.

Comment

In previous times, I would have returned it asap. I was super honest. But now, at 30, I have become more cynical. I would do as above - hide it and dip into it periodically.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
        I would buy one of those Samsung 85" Curved OLED 4k TVs, buy a Gym-Full assortment of premium Quality Excercise equipment, hide about 20,000 of it somewhere in a hole nobody would find for family emergencies and use the rest to give back to the community

Maybe I could donate it to a poor school or homeless shelter or non profit organization.

Edit: this is just in fantasy land though, what I probably would do is bury 90% in a hole nobody would every find so I don't attract any attention, and only use the cash sparingly. Give out 20s to the homeless when I can and help family and friends in need.
        *sigh* what a saint

Comment

I'd probably be too afraid to spend it. All money is traceable via serial number and it being in a bank bag, to me, would suggest that it's either been stole or somehow gone missing. In either event, those looking for it would likely be waiting for someone to slip up and spend a bill or two so that they could apprehend you.

I'd likely sit on it for years or only spend it at places where a trace is unlikely, like through private sales.

Comment

What do I do?

Comment

return it cause it would be stealing. also, by this standard all of you are pedophiles. if you find something that you like and you expect people not to act on it, there is something really wrong with you. Baiting should be against the law.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
                In previous times, I would have returned it asap. I was super honest. But now, at 30, I have become more cynical. I would do as above - hide it and dip into it periodically.
                I know the feeling.

Comment

Keep it, I'd keep it and not feel the least bit bad about it. Fcuk the bank that owns it, fcuk the police and fcuk charity.

I would pay what I could in cash and keep the rest in a hole where nobody would know about it.

Comment

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
                    return it cause it would be stealing. also, by this standard all of you are pedophiles. if you find something that you like and you expect people not to act on it, there is something really wrong with you. Baiting should be against the law.
                    Because taking a bag of money laying on the street is basically the same thing as ****ing children.

That's some logic you have.

Comment

I'd pretend to a boxing forum that i'm smart with money and spend $500 on a 20 year old Honda Accord and hide the rest in the woods.

Comment

Working...
                      X