Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Find $200,000 in cash in a Wells Fargo Bank bag on the street, What do you do???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steal it, but look around talking to the "hidden cameras" and then run off with it in the most cartoonish way imaginable (like doing a wind up run and going "muahahahaha"). Also, you have to remember to stiff arm, juke, spin, or drop the shoulder on anyone who gets in your way.

I'm covering all my bases here, and even if it is a game show I'm going to try and make it as far as possible with the money.

Comment

do i have to be realistic? that much cash would be highly illegal, surely. in reality, i'd have to hide its existence.

this isn't realistic to be doing with dirty money, but if i came into 200K, this is what i'd do:
      put 20% down on two rental properties. talk to the guy who runs my 401K to see what his advice would be with the rest of the money.

if i can't do that, i'm buying a gun and a safe, and using it as petty cash for the next 20 years.

Comment

five years ago, if i had that kind of money to start up, i would have been able to become a millionaire in a year selling drugs. i knew people.

Comment

one thing i definitely don't do is notify ANYONE that i've found 200,000.

Comment

I'd join The Money Team

Comment

I'd ask it if it was a trap first. Poke it with a stick, get some dimensions written down and have a good think. Then i'd remember i had to get some milk so go to the store to buy some with my last 1 pounds coin whilst thinking about said bag of money.

Leave the store and find it's too late, some one obviously made measurements and got their milk before me!

Comment

Serious answer though, i'd probably buy the grounds/license and buy a fukin tiger. And throw pigs etc in for entertainment/ feeding. So i guess i'd buy a piggy farm too. Some pigs i could sell at immense bulk and make good money, serious money, i knew the right sorta people then you see....

The rest of my pigs would be Tiger feed tho, maybe tape a spear to a pig to see if its more competitive or something.

Comment

Book some vacations.

Comment

Stuff it in my mattress

Comment

Start Dishing it out like Jack Nicholson in Batman.

Comment

Working...
                      X