Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

England team deserve death penalty for treason.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
    they've got one of the best leagues in the world so i would imagine that they've got quite a bit of home grown talent.
    There's your mistake.

They have one of the best leagues in the world because they pay for many of the world's best players to go there. Not because of the home grown talent.

Comment

Usual measured response to England's World Cup struggles I see

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
        No, the takeout place is called (an original) Hawaii Five-o. What more proof do you need?
        Hawaii is part of America. Therefore Hawaiian cuisine is American cuisine.

You never hear somebody talk about eating "Montana food", do you?

Comment

My english 9 month old grandson (and liverpool fan) fainted when he saw Suarez in that blue uniform. Didn't wake up till the match was over so he was spared the horror of the debacle today.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            Hawaii is part of America. Therefore Hawaiian cuisine is American cuisine.

You never hear somebody talk about eating "Montana food", do you?
            Hawaiian cuisine is Hawaiian cuisine, which is Polynesian cuisine. American imperialism doesn't change the fact that the Hawaiian people have inhabited those islands we call Hawaii for **** knows how long, and have culinary traditions which date back just as long - long before the USA ever existed.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
              Hawaiian cuisine is Hawaiian cuisine, which is Polynesian cuisine. American imperialism doesn't change the fact that the Hawaiian people have inhabited those islands we call Hawaii for **** knows how long, and have culinary traditions which date back just as long - long before the USA ever existed.
              you can look this up.....a main ingredient in many "Hawaiian" recipes is spam....which didn't exist "long before the USA ever exixted"..

The Hawaiians eat spam because they can't use human flesh...which they ate "long before the USA ever existed".

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                you can look this up.....a main ingredient in many "Hawaiian" recipes is spam....which didn't exist "long before the USA ever exixted"..

The Hawaiians eat spam because they can't use human flesh...which they ate "long before the USA ever existed".
                Yup. I've been to Hawaii before, the cuisine there is very much American and, honestly, quite gross. I was surprised by all the **** that had spam in it.

Furthermore, this...

Demonstrates how few pure Hawaiian islanders there actually are in Hawaii. Everywhere I went it was exactly like America for the most part - Littered with Italian, Chinese, American, Thai, etc... The number of places that serve "Hawaiian" (LOL) food are few and far between.

Granted, I didn't explore every inch of the place, but most people are surprised to find out how boring their food is. I can get the same **** anywhere from Washington to Florida. Sans the spam influence, of course. Nobody likes that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
                  True. The Premier League is good as all the foreign stars make it an elite league. The domestic players are a pile of dung.
                  Yup this has always been the truth. Their domestic players are decent but nowhere elite. If soccer gets huge in US it's a wrap for England, they will lose all of there South American imports.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                    If soccer gets huge in US it's a wrap for England, they will lose all of there South American imports.
                    This nonsense again...

The USA is a soulless pit when it comes to sport. No one will ever have any desire to play in the USA over the greatest league in the world. It would also mean not competing in the Champions League, which if you knew anything about football, you'd know is basically the world cup of club competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
                      ****ing good job I got a kebab off the Pakistani take out masquerading as Haiwaiin.

Honestly, they should all be lined up and shot for treason. One of the most disgusting sorry sap of ****s I've ever witnessed.
                      If the English could be shot for being shit at sports then we'd have to repopulate the country from Jessica Ennis and Bradley Wiggins.

Comment

Working...
                      X