Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

England team deserve death penalty for treason.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England team deserve death penalty for treason.

****ing good job I got a kebab off the Pakistani take out masquerading as Haiwaiin.

Honestly, they should all be lined up and shot for treason. One of the most disgusting sorry sap of ****s I've ever witnessed.

Taking it hard eh?

Cheer up lad

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
      ****ing good job I got a kebab off the Pakistani take out masquerading as Haiwaiin
      ...You mean American.

Comment

LOL. I only watched 30 mins cos soccer is quite crap, but England bite. They will not win a major cup in the next 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          ...You mean American.
          No, the takeout place is called (an original) Hawaii Five-o. What more proof do you need?.

To put this into context, it's like being able to live to 500 years old as a cowboy fan but every year they lose in the first playoff round. **** me.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
            LOL. I only watched 30 mins cos soccer is quite crap, but England bite. They will not win a major cup in the next 20 years.
            That would be a great achievement. We're not supposed to win the World Cup you fat thicko. This is not basketball where you lot play against Lithuanian goat farmers for the gold medal.

Comment

1. Am only slightly overweight.
              2. They try to win the WC or European Cup with all their might. They just suck.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
                Dude let me know the next time Pakistan can advance past rubbing two sticks together.

Comment

It only reinforces how much England needs foreign players in their teams to be part of the elite.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
                    Dude let me know the next time Pakistan can advance past rubbing two sticks together.
                    In fairness to Pakistan, in the sports they take seriously [cricket and field hockey] they have a good record.

But this isnt about Pakistan. This is about England and Soccer. So stay on topic.

Comment

Working...
                    X