Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Marketing In America Consists of........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Los Zetas View Post
    so u brits aint the best at anything jajajajajajaja
    Cake baking.

You mutha****ers cant touch our cake baking skills.

'Money' Merry Berry p4p no.1

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
      6'3, 207, 9% body fat.

Former division one athlete.

I'm a beast to your sack of bones.
      Yuck, Guys this Fat Yank is a terrible representation of us Americans ... I bet he watches swimming while screaming for Phelps ... maybe it's a superiority complex issue ... "since we're not clearly the best, why should we care"? that's probably his thought process

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        Cake baking.

You mutha****ers cant touch our cake baking skills.

'Money' Merry Berry p4p no.1
        LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Ten Draw View Post
          I never disputed that you dim yank. But claiming you can just conquer 1/3 of the world no problems is bollocks. Let's face it you got your "ass handed to you"in nam, you turned up 2 years late for both world wars, after profiteering from both allied and the axis powers, like the money grabbing scum you are.
          We already have. We have our hands in every major economy around the world. It's why our political system went from being phenomenal to **** in about 30 years. We kept passing legislation to allow us to abuse other countries as well as ourselves for the sake of making a quick buck. We have more power than anyone ever has and it's disgusting how we have done it.

Anyways, America is #1 at every sport that matters. Baseball (world sport) Boxing (world sport) Basketball (World Sport) Hockey (world sport although debatable in the last 10-15 years because of how the farming system got ****ed up) MMA (World sport) Golf (world sport).

We aren't the best at Tennis, Cricket and Soccer. That's it.

Comment

Pretending everyone else in America actually gives a ****. I mean really. The way ESPN has marketedit is something out of UFC's handbook. Acting like everyone else cares so you should to. It's disgusting.

The world can have the "World Cup". I personally don't give a **** and won't be watching "irrelevant" vs "irellevant" until "irrelevant" faces USA.

I havent came across anyone else who gives a **** either.
            This is how we , the rest of the World, picture and care of Superbowl

This is how we react when we watch a game of what you call "football"

Comment

Someone who hates 'Soccer' but loves American 'Football'.

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
                We already have. We have our hands in every major economy around the world. It's why our political system went from being phenomenal to **** in about 30 years. We kept passing legislation to allow us to abuse other countries as well as ourselves for the sake of making a quick buck. We have more power than anyone ever has and it's disgusting how we have done it.

Anyways, America is #1 at every sport that matters. Baseball (world sport) Boxing (world sport) Basketball (World Sport) Hockey (world sport although debatable in the last 10-15 years because of how the farming system got ****ed up) MMA (World sport) Golf (world sport).

At first i thought you were being serious but by the second paragraph i got the joke.

Comment

LOL at #1 in baseball. You guys have yet to reach a WBC final let alone win it. Arent canadians #1 at hockey also.

Basketball is pretty obvious. Dont personally care about MMA or golf so I cant tell if you're lying like in the above sports.

Comment

Pretending everyone else in America actually gives a ****. I mean really. The way ESPN has marketedit is something out of UFC's handbook. Acting like everyone else cares so you should to. It's disgusting.

The world can have the "World Cup". I personally don't give a **** and won't be watching "irrelevant" vs "irellevant" until "irrelevant" faces USA.

I havent came across anyone else who gives a **** either.
                    Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to passionately insist that you don't care about something.

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    i suggest you watch it just to see what all the fuss is about. it's said that a billion people will watch the world cup. that's pretty damn remarkable.
                    Three billion. Nearly half the world's population. The other half has cooking and cleaning to do.

6'3, 207, 9% body fat.

Former division one athlete.

I'm a beast to your sack of bones.

:
                    Shame about your minuscule penis.

Originally posted by Los Zetas View Post
                    so u brits aint the best at anything jajajajajajaja
                    Darts motherfucker.

Comment

You listed 3 sports that you claim the US is the best at but you arent.

As someone else mentioned you arent the #1 country in Baseball, Ice Hockey or golf.

Not that I care but last time I checked an aussie by the name of Adam Scott is the #1 golf player in the world

Comment

Working...
                      X