Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Marketing In America Consists of........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
    England lost today????

LMAO!!!!!!!!

MURICCA!!!!!!!!
    Go into the football thread and post the same message. I want to laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Ten Draw View Post
      Military conquest? How in anyway is killing and maiming people cool? And if it is surely the British win that having an empire that covered nearly 1/3 of the world.

If the heavy division blows so much now why aren't you ruling easier than ever? Fact is if you had two brothers like the klits you would be drooling over them and the heavy division wouldn't be nearly as **** as you make it out to be. And i hate those pricks more than anyone.

Anyone that knows anything about football knows we didn't get our "ass handed to us"
      ..... soooo not american.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
        England lost today????

LMAO!!!!!!!!

MURICCA!!!!!!!!

that's why they're so pissed

got f#cking starched by a bunch of italians.

brits, this is a serious question:
        what do you guys do well?

this really isn't a shot at the brits. i'm serious. the brits take a loss better than anybody i've ever seen. they accept it and move on. they congratulate the winner. you saw it in the football thread. it's a gift.
        Last edited by New England; 06-14-2014, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
          Go into the football thread and post the same message. I want to laugh.
          Done..............

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
            I find soccer the most boring sport. As boring as watching Golf US masters. I'd watch a few minutes then do something else. I'd check who won on espn. Even England vs Italy or Spain vs Netherlands couldn't glue my a.ss in my couch. That's how boring it is.
            But you're probably a fan of baseball?

Comment

now u know how the world feels about american sports...

world series? lol stfu

baseball... lol

nfl.... lol

basketball was made by a canadian so that doesnt even count

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                that's why they're so pissed

got f#cking starched by a bunch of italians.

brits, this is a serious question:
                what do you guys do well?

this really isn't a shot at the brits. i'm serious. the brits take a loss better than anybody i've ever seen. they accept it and move on. you saw it in the football thread. it's a gift.
                We're up near the top of the three most popular team sports in the world (soccer top 10/15, rugby top 4, cricket top 3/4)

Not many countries compete on such a broad spectrum.of globally popular sports as we do.

Edit: and that's just England. Combine the English and Welsh Rugby teams we would be competing for.no.1 spot in rugby. And in football you would have Bale (worlds most expensive player) and Ramsey combined with the team you saw tonight.
                Last edited by Tom Cruise; 06-14-2014, 08:08 PM.

Comment

me and my homes always smash african americans/white guys from our neighborhood who try and play soccer with us... pendenjos

we own that game, to much skill

Comment

Not to mention being pretty good at the olympics, having a top 4 tennis player, and a few of the best F1 drivers in the world.

We suck balls at basketball though

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                      We're up near the top of the three most popular team sports in the world (soccer top 10/15, rugby top 4, cricket top 3/4)

Not many countries compete on such a broad spectrum.of globally popular sports as we do.
                      so u brits aint the best at anything jajajajajajaja

Comment

Working...
                      X