Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Marketing In America Consists of........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
    I'm not angry about the World Cup. I'm angry about the atrocious fake hype marketing portrayed by ESPN.
    I mean, they're not wrong. It is the biggest sport in the world and the most watched tournament in the world.

America is full of people around the world, did you expect ESPN to not pick it up? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
      6'3, 207, 9% body fat.

Former division one athlete.

I'm a beast to your sack of bones.

:

i too am a jacked yank. i get a kick out of these brits calling us fat without being willing to post their own pictures.

post em up, brits. lets see how ripped you are.

you can just cover your face if you're ugly and sensitive about it.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        how is bailing the brits out of world war II "uncool" from the british perspective?

as for the bold, it's because our best athletes play basketball and football. you wouldn't even think these guys were real if they started boxing at 12.
        Bailing us out are you ****ing joking. WW1 your total forces used in Europe pales into insignificance when compared to the number of lives given by the UK and France. WW2 You were so full of yourselves you nearly got kicked into touch by the Japenese before you even knew you were in a war.

It's all if and but's mate, "if we wanted to conquor the world we could", i"f our athletes boxed they would rule boxing". But yet you don't?

Comment

Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
          I mean, they're not wrong. It is the biggest sport in the world and the most watched tournament in the world.

America is full of people around the world, did you expect ESPN to not pick it up? Lol.
          Noo... They are pretending Americans care is what I'm saying.Most Americans don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post

trolling aside, the world cup is huge in the states this time around. huge.

Comment

I'm watching the world cup right now. I hyped myself into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ten Draw View Post
                Bailing us out are you ****ing joking. WW1 your total forces used in Europe pales into insignificance when compared to the number of lives given by the UK and France. WW2 You were so full of yourselves you nearly got kicked into touch by the Japenese before you even knew you were in a war.

It's all if and but's mate, "if we wanted to conquor the world we could", i"f our athletes boxed they would rule boxing". But yet you don't?

you didn't actually look at the link i posted. do you really need the link? as a fan of boxing surely you're aware of the history of american boxing at HW.

the HW championship was almost always held by an american. it's not an "ifs and but's" argument. it's based in the history. when top american athletes boxed we ruled most of the divisions, not just HW.

as for ww2, we appreciated you guys blocking some german bombs while the real men [russia, then america,] did most / all of the hard work. american manufacturing and russian manpower won the war in europe, and america nearly single handedly won the war in the pacific.

as for ww1, it was a largely european war, and nobody really gives a f#ck about europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ten Draw View Post

shirtless pic time, bro.

i don't care if you didnd't call anybody a fat yank yet, i heard it from one of your compatriots.

i think you're ermantrout.

Comment

England lost today????

LMAO!!!!!!!!

MURICCA!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      trolling aside, the world cup is huge in the states this time around. huge.
                      It always attracts the casuals every four years. Plus Hispanics slowly becoming a majority in the country. It won't be long till the whole "Americans don't care about soccer" becomes a thing of the past.

Football stays winning

Comment

Working...
                      X