Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL LOUNGE FIGHT DISCUSSION/RBR thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jackson is landing some hellacious right hands here already.

Andy Lee's a pretty durable guy but he's being hurt by Jackson pretty easily. Maybe the kid does have some of his dad's pop.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      Down goes Lee.

Whats the drink for the evening Bringz my good man? I myself am on the Willet Bourbon train 92 proof, and smooth as a baby's bottom.

Comment

Jackson is landing some hellacious right hands here already.

Andy Lee's a pretty durable guy but he's being hurt by Jackson pretty easily. Maybe the kid does have some of his dad's pop.
        Its lookin that way. Id like to see him set it up though, and not fall in love with it.

Comment

Jackson is definitely in love with his own power at this point in the fight. He dropped and hurt Lee pretty bad in that first round, now all he's looking to do is land that right again.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
            Those whispers were wrong
            Your source should be waterboarded.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Whats the drink for the evening Bringz my good man? I myself am on the Willet Bourbon train 92 proof, and smooth as a baby's bottom.
              Gentleman Jack, Chief.

Cheers, man.

Comment

Jackson is definitely in love with his own power at this point in the fight. He dropped and hurt Lee pretty bad in that first round, now all he's looking to do is land that right again.
                That mentality is what separates the good from the great fighters.

Comment

Nice to see 'The Hawk' on television again, manning the corner for his son. Cool stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Your source should be waterboarded.
                    I have full blown lost all respect for my source.

Comment

Yea. He's smothering himself, and there is absolutely NO set up. Maybe he'll calm down in round 3.

Comment

Working...
                      X