Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So basically we all got fired NEED a new job ASAP!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear you lost your job man. Good luck on your job hunt I hope you find a job soon peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
      Keep your head up.

You got a savings? How long can you last without a job?
      yeah i got savings about $34,000 i only want to touch the 4 thousand though.

i have some other savings but its tied up and can't touch it at the moment.

its only $34,000 cuz i paid off all my loans, and car, condo so at least im debt free

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
        I got a good Govt' job as a Technician ... then I stepped up in pay Grades twice ... but at that point I secured myself in case anything happened in the future ... I got my CDL A license ... I can drive those big trucks if need be, i'm still trying to move up in the Govt' ... wish you had a back up plan ... luckily you're still young enough to set that up ... Good luck bro, wish ya the best, we know u have the heart to get ahead
        green k bro congrats on your govt job and for earning the higher pay grades.

i dont have an A license but bunch of truck companies tried to hire me since i got laid off. i once drove a big truck from one of our properties to the next one and was scared as all hell cause i thought i was going to kill everyone lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
          Sorry to hear you lost your job man. Good luck on your job hunt I hope you find a job soon peace.
          Green K thanks bro appreciate it im grinding every day and been on few interviews so hopefully something will happen soon.

Comment

Good luck to you man.

I also hear that Costco pays decent and there are some perks. What field were you in?

Comment

Originally posted by pnksntdead View Post
              Good luck to you man.

I also hear that Costco pays decent and there are some perks. What field were you in?
              I was in property management. i also did sales and marketing. i was pretty much the GM and next in line to be the district manager cause the other managers were older and didn't want the extra workload and stress.

yeah i figure costco paid well and had good benefits but they already declined me saying i was over qualified and my salary history was too high lol.

Comment

Working...
              X