No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones TV ONLY discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    How did Game of Thrones come up on NFL.com?

because the Colts were lookin at him

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        I want Littlefinger to send this bastard flying.

Woulda been funny if the camera just stayed on Lyssa as she fell and a small puff of dust came up when she landed Wiley Coyote style.

Comment

Probably talking about Sams and the conversation naturally progressed to the **** sex on GOT.

Comment

• Really wish the OG Mountain (Conan Stevens) would have kept the role. The new mountain, while giant-like, looks way too young and friendly-looking to play The Hound's older brother. At least he's way better than the actor who played Gregor Clegane in the second season doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post

Really wish the OG Mountain (Conan Stevens) would have kept the role. The new mountain, while giant-like, looks way too young and friendly-looking to play The Hound's older brother. At least he's way better than the actor who played Gregor Clegane in the second season doe.
              He's going to completely armored for the battle, based on the preview. All you'll see is some monstrous guy, it will work.

Biggest complaint I've seen is that he looks half the Hound's age, and he's supposed to be the older brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                Littlefinger admits he's gay!!

Barristan Selmy is his father
                Last edited by FiftyCal; 05-20-2014, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  How the fvkk I end up reading spoilers on NFL.com of all places. I swear I hate these book readers.
                  Croyd, the user above you, is one of them. ****ing prick.

I can top that though. I got spoilers of Joffery choking when I was looking up the dictionary definition of glutten. Made me afraid to use the internet for anything lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    How the fvkk I end up reading spoilers on NFL.com of all places. I swear I hate these book readers.
                    Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    because the Colts were lookin at him
                    lol those bastards got me too.

i read the article about the mountain being potentially picked by the colts, i ended up reading the comments section and the outcome of the fight was told by some dbag.

i dont know if its true or not i stopped reading right away for confirmation.

future FYI to all non book readers, dont read any comments section in youtube or any site when reading or watching anything GOT....

for the world is full of dbags and spoilers.
                    Last edited by Ragnar Lothbrok; 05-20-2014, 08:29 PM.

Comment

He's going to completely armored for the battle, based on the preview. All you'll see is some monstrous guy, it will work.

Biggest complaint I've seen is that he looks half the Hound's age, and he's supposed to be the older brother.
                      Oh I'm not concerned about the combat, I'm sure it'll be awesome.

Yeah, pretty much what bothers me the most is he looks nothing like The Hound's older brother.

Comment

Working...
                      X