No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones TV ONLY discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1lparm View Post
    Maybe if you enjoyed the reading and stopped being a little snitching bitch we wouldn't be having this conversation we would be talking about the next book.
    dont be a b1tch, a lot of people in this site including my self has read the book but no one spoiling them. there are another thread discussing the book, go there if you wanna suck the fatman c0ck.

the show going in diffrent direction from the book starting this season, just be glad you're gonna see some surprises along the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
      dont be a b1tch, a lot of people in this site including my self has read the book but no one spoiling them. there are another thread discussing the book, go there if you wanna suck the fatman c0ck.

the show going in diffrent direction from the book starting this season, just be glad you're gonna see some surprises along the way.
      I'll only be surprised if they decide to not follow the book and don't make arya go blind but I expect they will follow them closely. Ps to the non readers the books are actually better but the show is very very good.

Link the book thread lad.

Comment

• More spoilers. This tool just doesn't learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1lparm View Post
          I'll only be surprised if they decide to not follow the book and don't make arya go blind but I expect they will follow them closely. Ps to the non readers the books are actually better but the show is very very good.

Link the book thread lad.
          Dirk diggler... you son of b1tch

Comment

• A mod should delete that post before more people see it

Comment

• G... Gilly?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

G... Gilly?
                hot damn, Sam better tap that this season

Comment

• Originally posted by OG Miliband View Post
                  Thanks for the spoilers *******. Can someone please ban this idiot.
                  I added him to my ignore list so he can no longer post on this thread.

If anyone posts spoilers just PM and let me know ASAP.

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                    I added him to my ignore list so he can no longer post on this thread.

If anyone posts spoilers just PM and let me know ASAP.
                    Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

G... Gilly?
                      I saw her in something else where she was smoking, too. They work hard to hide that **** on the show.

Comment

Working...
                      X