• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What IS the house of black and white?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      What IS the house of black and white?
      It's like a guild/temple. They give people the "gift" when they come pray to the stranger; said gift being death. Without giving too much away, they are the house of the faceless ones.

Comment

Viewers don't know yet.

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        It's like a guild/temple. They give people the "gift" when they come pray to the stranger; said gift being death. Without giving too much away, they are the house of the faceless ones.
        Probably giving out too much info. I mean, it's pretty much implied that's where the faceless men train or whatever, still nothing has been explained yet on the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          Oh ok gotcha, hopefully they show us a bunch of that in the next couple of episodes.

Comment

it is the home of the faceless assassins.. that is the place where they are forged..

that's what i only know from watching the show.. so i think it is not a spoiler..

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
              Viewers don't know yet.

Probably giving out too much info. I mean, it's pretty much implied that's where the faceless men train or whatever, still nothing has been explained yet on the show.
              I'll keep it basic. Most people don't even know who the stranger is. The show really hasn't discussed who the seven are, the stranger being one of them. The major 7 deities.

Comment

• it's a racist temple

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                  it's a racist temple

reported for racism..

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                    LOL Sam dropping the mic on Janos Slynt

he burn him so good the Wall melted a little

Sam the Slayer indeed.

Poor Shireen. Her mother basically is telling her, "I'll ****ing kill you if Melisandre wants me to."

Comment

• Rewatched the whole first season with my girl last night. This show has so much going on that I really enjoyed going back and watching it again. So much has changed. Love seeing TYrion and Bron linking up and Joffrey being as evil as ever. My girl lost her mind when Stark got his head cut off. Can't wait to see her face during the red wedding haha

Comment

Working...
                      X