No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones TV ONLY discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    When Petyr said there was only one woman he's ever loved, I thought to myself, " that would be funny if he said her sister".

Then he said it.

Awesome scene!

you know what woulda made that scene awesomer and given us another 'OH ****!' moment?

if Sansa pushed Littlefinger right after

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
      he's gonna blame robin and use sansa to back him up. that is if littlefinger doesnt also make him fly.

remember they already got married. once he gets rid of robin. the vale is his and sansa by his side gives him the north.
      Makes sense. I doubt anyone will believe it, though. It's just Sansa and Littlefinger in the room, why would anyone believe them?

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        you know what woulda made that scene awesomer and given us another 'OH *****!' moment?

if Sansa pushed Littlefinger right after
        If only.

How many times do we have to see Carcetti be a sneaky POS before these characters get it?

Comment

he's gonna blame robin and use sansa to back him up. that is if littlefinger doesnt also make him fly.

remember they already got married. once he gets rid of robin. the vale is his and sansa by his side gives him the north.

not as long as Tyrion is still alive right? because he IS still married to Sansa?

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Makes sense. I doubt anyone will believe it, though. It's just Sansa and Littlefinger in the room, why would anyone believe them?
            or it could be another tywin situation where little finger controls everything behind the scenes since robin adores him and sansa i think is starting to like him kinda like how tywin has been controlling the kingdom through joffrey and now tommen.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              not as long as Tyrion is still alive right? because he IS still married to Sansa?
              marriage was never consummated.

sansa is still a virgin and littlefinger's littlefinger will pop that lemon pie.

Comment

or it could be another tywin situation where little finger controls everything behind the scenes since robin adores him and sansa i think is starting to like him kinda like how tywin has been controlling the kingdom through joffrey and now tommen.
                Yeah, Littlefinger will probably talk the kid into admitting it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  He hasn't been fighting the Oberyns of the world, but he has been fighting a war for basically the entire series. I think he's a little more tested than Oberyn right now.
                  Mountain KO2 Oberyn. The fight scene better get some good airtime.

Watching Oberyn tell Tyrion how his family treated him was sad. It almost made me shed a tear.

Comment

marriage was never consummated.

sansa is still a virgin and littlefinger's littlefinger will pop that lemon pie.
                    I don't remember exactly what the rules are, but since they never had sex that marriage can be set aside. I don't know if it's as simple as Littlefinger just marrying her or if a septon has to annul it or what.

Comment

• From the preview it looks like Sansa will rat put little finger. But I think she'll protect him knowing how dangerous he is

Comment

Working...
                      X