No announcement yet.

The I love Asian Women thread!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by takingaim View Post
    Yeah problem is, they've all had eyelid surgery.
    Do you think? My girlfriends had it done and I find it hard to spot on someone unless I see a before/after photo.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
      Do you think? My girlfriends had it done and I find it hard to spot on someone unless I see a before/after photo.
      Chinese do not have big eyes like that. They're all models/actresses, and they all have big eyes. Yep, they've all had it done.

Comment

• Originally posted by takingaim View Post
        Chinese do not have big eyes like that. They're all models/actresses, and they all have big eyes. Yep, they've all had it done.
        Check this out though, it's often just make-up:

Sometimes I wonder if western girls could make similar improvements if they studied make-up as much as Asian girls do. They really put in the effort I take my hat off to them.
        Last edited by MBE; 05-08-2014, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• Brazilian women get butt inserts, Iranian women get nose jobs, American women get boob implants, Asian women westernize their eyes etc etc. So what? You're not going to look at them?

Come on, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
            Check this out though, it's often just make-up:

Sometimes I wonder if western girls could make similar improvements if they studied make-up as much as Asian girls do. They really put in the effort I take my hat off to them.
            How in the **** do they manage to make their eyes larger using makeup?

And honestly, that picture is horrific. I would feel so deceived if I had a girlfriend who looked beautiful with makeup, but looked so ugly without. Although she looks like a plastic doll with all that crap caked on.

I do feel sorry for girls sometimes. It's a real ****ty culture where you feel worthless because you're not attractive.

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by kadyo's; 05-09-2014, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• I was just in Roppongi 15 minutes ago picking up a Chinese visa. There are so many hot women in Roppongi. I think China is going to be mind blowing.

Comment

• Someone give Mak and Natas a trophy please. . . Job well done fellas

Comment

• Originally posted by nodogoshi View Post
                      I was just in Roppongi 15 minutes ago picking up a Chinese visa. There are so many hot women in Roppongi. I think China is going to be mind blowing.
                      We expect a full report when you return. With photos and videos.

Comment

Working...
                      X