Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            Wtf.........
            What the fúck is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronsky View Post
              The mostly no ass part kills me

Except for Natas last pic. Ive got to stick to other races. He
              Way higher probability of having amazing asses. Not to take away from asian girls. Beautiful, nice ****, nice skin.

Cons: mostly have no butt, no hips
              A lot of cute Asian chicks have really pert, perky little asses though, rather than huge fat out of proportion asses.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                A lot of cute Asian chicks have really pert, perky little asses though, rather than huge fat out of proportion asses.
                Like this?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                  Well for one I know I'm not into huge fat out of proportion asses. That's nasty. I don't think anyone likes that soo...........
                  I do however like huge, non cottage cheese having all meat no fat asses a la' sofa vergara kim kardashian and the list goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                    Like this?

See led. Like in my previous post, I give it up to asian girls unlike BennyST who automatically assumed I shyted on them or something by saying I'm into nasty looking asses indirectly.

In that pic that girl is gorgeous. Nice skin. Great hair. Really sexy.......except I'm not digging her ass. Looks like a 12 year Olds butt. But the rest is perfect. Everyone's got different tastes. So no one's wrong here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronsky View Post
                      See led. Like in my previous post, I give it up to asian girls unlike BennyST who automatically assumed I shyted on them or something by saying I'm into nasty looking asses indirectly.

In that pic that girl is gorgeous. Nice skin. Great hair. Really sexy.......except I'm not digging her ass. Looks like a 12 year Olds butt. But the rest is perfect. Everyone's got different tastes. So no one's wrong here.
                      That lil ass is firm and I'd tap that.

Comment

Working...
                      X