No announcement yet.

Brazilian Man...Gets Gang Raped By 20 Prisoners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    No it isn't. Most people in high security prisons got there by preying on people weaker then themselves, and this is just a continuation of that behaviour.
    The typical opinion of a man who's spent more of his life with his nose in a book then out in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      When you think about it, people who get mothers hooked on heroine, or an armed robber blowing away a wanabe hero (possibly a father), are no better than a child murderer.
      They are all devastating the lives of so many people.

Some people are guilty of losing control and killing their child. Others have been robbing and killing innocent adults for years in planned attacks. So which crime is worse?
      I think its difficult to say.
      Your clearly another who has seen fck all of real life. If you think any crime really is on The level of killing or harming a fcking child your either an idiot or fckd in the head. You see the difference is robbers, dealers, fraudsters etc are all committing crimes for profit. They are still capable of being a normal, nice person. And that is actually true, I mean it. Someone who harms a child is sick in the head. They cannot be a part of society because they can't be trusted around the weakest people in our society,who mean so much to people-children.

Comment

• inmates should have slit his throat on first sight

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          His crime was not civilized, so he does not deserve to be treated in a civilized way.
          Again you're using the word "deserved". Doesn't come into it.

Death penalty is used in the 'civilized' world, and this should be his punishment.
          I don't think that the death penalty is civilised.

Getting the treatment he did was just a consequence of his own actions, Brazilian prison rules don't engage in civilized behavior as you are undoubtedly aware by now.
          Apparently yes. They lock rapists up with other rapists and let them rape as punishment.

That you are trying to defend this scumbag says a lot about yourself.
          That you think that I'm defending this scumbag says a lot about you. Mainly it says that you're a moron.

Originally posted by One more round View Post
          The typical opinion of a man who's spent more of his life with his nose in a book then out in the world.
          "Wat dis moran no, he spend his lyf book larnin and not prison larnin."

Comment

Apparently yes. They lock rapists up with other rapists and let them rape as punishment.

That you think that I'm defending this scumbag says a lot about you. Mainly it says that you're a moron.

You’re a pinhead.

Comment

• Originally posted by One more round View Post
              Your clearly another who has seen fck all of real life. If you think any crime really is on The level of killing or harming a fcking child your either an idiot or fckd in the head. You see the difference is robbers, dealers, fraudsters etc are all committing crimes for profit. They are still capable of being a normal, nice person. And that is actually true, I mean it. Someone who harms a child is sick in the head. They cannot be a part of society because they can't be trusted around the weakest people in our society,who mean so much to people-children.

robbery is a violent crime predicated on threats and fear, or in some cases actual violence.

why do people hand over the dough? because the robber is a nice guy?

comparing drug dealing, fraud, with a violent crime like robbery is ridiculous.

Comment

Who the **** cares what you think anyway, pinhead?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  robbery is a violent crime predicated on threats and fear, or in some cases actual violence.

why do people hand over the dough? because the robber is a nice guy?

comparing drug dealing, fraud, with a violent crime like robbery is ridiculous.
                  Yeah i get you but there still in the same category as crimes motivated by profit. What I'm trying to say is theres a difference between those people whose crimes have no place in our society, and the people who have no place in our society because of their crimes (paedos)

Comment

See you dont even deny it. Education is essential but theres some things you only learn by seeing and experiencing not fcking reading about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                      You’re a pinhead.
                      Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                      Who the **** cares what you think anyway, pinhead?
                      You're right, nobody cares. Except you apparently as you have taken the time to reply twice to the same comment.

Originally posted by One more round View Post
                      See you dont even deny it. Education is essential but theres some things you only learn by seeing and experiencing not fcking reading about it.
                      I'm not entirely sure that going to prison is a useful learning experience.

Comment

Working...
                      X