Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cliven Bundy. Champion of Fox News. Sean Hannity's bestest friend...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    I misanalyzed the data of the link I posted.

Insert keyboard in mouth.
    Now you should look up the statistics for rape, murder and theft by demographic.

Comment

I'm not even surprised.

Comment

his comments were taken out of context, but he does hold bigoted, misinformed and ignorant beliefs about minorities.

The charge of racism now has distracted the masses from the real issue here - overreach of the government.

Now, any politician supporting Bundy's cause will be forced to disassociate themselves with a "racist"

Comment

Funny how it's always the dumbest possible white folks who act as if blacks are of some lesser species. You can practically hear the pinwheels turning in these dumb****s' heads as they speak. Group of adults standing around and the smartest thing among them is the fúcking camera.
          Last edited by samouraï; 04-25-2014, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Radical View Post
            his comments were taken out of context, but he does hold bigoted, misinformed and ignorant beliefs about minorities.

The charge of racism now has distracted the masses from the real issue here - overreach of the government.

Now, any politician supporting Bundy's cause will be forced to disassociate themselves with a "racist"
            Chief among them...

Comment

Originally posted by Radical View Post

are you serious? Over-reach of government? How? He is being charged money for use of federal land for grazing the same as any other rancher. Twenty years ago he decided he wasn't going to pay any more so he stopped. He then lost several court cases on the issue and the court has authorised the seizure of his cattle in lieu of payment of the massive debts he owes.

His response to that was to threaten to murder law enforcement personnel engaged in the lawful execution of their duty. The LE officers decided that rather than blast his dumb ass to pieces over a property issue they would withdraw and now the stupid **** thinks he's won a victory for... I don't know, people who don't think laws apply to them for the reason that they don't want them to.

This guy has sown the seeds of his own demise. The government doesn't just give up and go away, not if you owe them money. Bank accounts, gone. Ranch seized and sold. Cattle gone. Assclown and his buddies arrested and jailed. It's his grandkids I feel sorry for, who haven't played any part in this stupidity but have now lost their inheritance and legacy due to this dumb redneck freeloader. Who we now find out is a hilarious racist too!

Comment

He's just and angry old man that wants attention!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Oh stop yes they do and they bled him in court, he lost every case and was ordered to pay more than 1 mil and to seize grazing his cattle on federal land without a permit
                  They absolutely do not. I went to the unlv law library to look up the powers granted to federal agencies. The blm does not have the authority to bring in forces like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    They absolutely do not. I went to the unlv law library to look up the powers granted to federal agencies. The blm does not have the authority to bring in forces like that.
                    It seems like you are needed at Clarke County then because apparently the lawyers and judges of the courts there disagree with your interpretation.

Comment

http://www.blm.gov/pgdata/etc/medial...%2010-9-13.pdf

Comment

Working...
                      X