Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cliven Bundy. Champion of Fox News. Sean Hannity's bestest friend...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sharpboxxer View Post
    yes because more whites live in the United States...

But I assume you dont understand anything about statistics so im not gonna have this argument with you
    Here are some statistics.

http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

Welfare Demographics

Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 %
    Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 %

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
      Cuauhtémoc1520, thanks for the red K. You don't dare challenge my statement, because you know you'll get taken to the cleaners as I do every time we argue. After the abolition of slavery in the USA, the black family was a strong unit. Now, it's been decimated (as has the family as a whole, regardless of race, but the black family has been hit the hardest).
      Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      You may have a point, about black families being stronger or closer during the times right after the abolishment of slavery.

But the conditions that those families had to live under was still pretty fucked up, especially in the Jim Crow South.

Your point is that black family units were stronger after abolishment. The dick head in the video I posted thinks that maybe black people are better off as slaves.

HUGE difference.
      takingham you don't take **** to the cleaners. You are a long line of fools I have schooled in this place and nothing more.

1, you like to argue just to argue, which makes you a d.ikhead.

2, you don't even stick to the argument. Like the fat debate we had, I'm saying one thing, and you are all over the place making strawmen arguments trying to make your point, which is no point at all.

This is a classic example of it. The reason I gave you red K is because you brought up something THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT THE MAN SAID ON THE FUKIN VIDEO.

That's your style though, to argue about something that has nothing to do with the point of the thread. Sweet Pea beat me to the point I was going to make.

What that idiot said in the video, has nothing to do with what you posted.

I'm sure you will respond and make up some other **** that wasn't said though. I can't wait to read it.

Comment

Regardless of the his bigotry the BLM exercised powers they dont actually have. They should have just bled him dry in court as they had the law on their side. Militarized police units with posted snipers is what the real problem is. The BLM does have the authority to execute that kinds of enforcement.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Regardless of the his bigotry the BLM exercised powers they dont actually have. They should have just bled him dry in court as they had the law on their side. Militarized police units with posted snipers is what the real problem is. The BLM does have the authority to execute that kinds of enforcement.
          Oh stop yes they do and they bled him in court, he lost every case and was ordered to pay more than 1 mil and to seize grazing his cattle on federal land without a permit

Comment

Here are some statistics.

http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

Welfare Demographics

Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 %
            Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 %
            Yes but white people are like 70 % of the US population while black are 14 % of the population...

But I doubt your IQ is high enough to comprehend statistics so im not gonna go into a discussion with you
            Last edited by sharpboxxer; 04-25-2014, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Yes but white people are like 70 % of the US population while black are 14 % of the population...
              And?

You're blowing holes in whatever ridiculous argument you are trying to make.

The difference between black and white welfare recipients is exactly 1%

The much larger racial demographic takes in only 1% less in welfare/government aid as a whole, then the much smaller one.

If I have to draw it out in magic marker for you, then there is no point in carrying on this discussion.

Comment

I think I might of owned myself.

Comment

Shock and awe, the douche who doesn't recognize the federal government is an idiotic bigot. Didn't see that coming.

No one should take Hannity seriously, anyway. It's like taking Colbert seriously, except worse because Hannity seems to actually try.

Comment

I think I might of owned myself.
                    At least you are smart enough to realise that. I underestimated you

Comment

At least you are smart enough to realise that. I underestimated you
                      I misanalyzed the data of the link I posted.

(Inserts keyboard in mouth.)
                      Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 04-25-2014, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X