Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cliven Bundy. Champion of Fox News. Sean Hannity's bestest friend...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suppose we should just let the welfare ranchers take all that land and say **** everyone else.
    Ranchers/farmers mostly are producers....supplying the rest of us with food.

If they receive subsidies then they indeed are 'welfare ranchers' and that should not be happening, the same way alternate energy manufacturers [solyndra] shouldn't be receiving subsidies, but operate on their on two feet.

However if you're saying 'welfare ranchers' for the simple reason that they're using public land...then I disagree with your premise.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      In the absence of any commentary by anyone who has taken 5 minutes to educate themselves on the facts of the case, or 3 minutes to watch the unedited video of this moron attempting to use hyperbole (and blinded by his irrational hatred of the Federal government) to convey a point. Well I thought I'd put up some more videos (one that tries to explain that same point) they wouldn't watch and a cute picture they could look at in lieu of a 50 sec video.

It is shocking to hear someone in this day and age still use the word negro.

Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid apologized on Saturday for saying the race of Barack Obama ; whom he described as a "light skinned" African-American "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one"; would help rather than hurt his eventual presidential bid.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_417406.html

Maybe it's just an old, white, Nevada Mormon thing. Whether Bundy may or may not be a racist really isn't relevant to the BLM revoking his long held grazing rights (like they have every other rancher in the area,) so that they could charge him a million dollars in penalties (he hasn't owed grazing fees for 20 years) and then seize his entire herd. But I suppose it's a nice little distraction.
      Another tu quoque argument in which you say "the Democracts do it too!"

Who gives a shit? Dumb racist rednecks sometime vote Democrat.

Comment

Poor choice of words? only a poor racist would say that.... You need to go....

Comment

[QUOTE]
          Originally posted by takingaim View Post
          I am currently in the process of giving you a damn good thrashing in not just one, but two separate threads. Do you really want to make it three?
          You can keep thinking this but once again, you don't stick to the debate. You are all over the place.

LMAO!!! The complete opposite is true. It is you who responds with strawman arguments. I annihilated you in the fat thread. Other posters recognized it & pointed it out, hence your butthurt to the point you mention it in THIS thread too.
          Actually you created the strawman. You tried to paint me as someone who is pro fat, lol which if you met me and know what I do for a living is absurd.

Again, you like to argue for the sake of arguing. I see you doing it in every thread. Make a valid point and I will give you credit for it, don't just make loud noises and think you won something.

I've had such a devastating effect on you, you've even started copying my phrasing e.g. "you are all over the place", as I pointed out in the fat thread that you were "floundering all over the place". This is hilarious.
          Devastating affect on me? It's a boxing forum....wow you do take this seriously. Relax.

So now you invented the phrase "You are all over the place" jeezus christ man, now it's obvious you are trolling. What's next, you invented "in a nut shell" ?

The man in the video mentioned the black family, so I made a point that is certainly connected to it.
          Nice try, but that's not what the point was. Sweet Pea pointed out the mistake you made. You were saying the man had a point, but that wasn't the argument against what he said. As usual you were arguing something else, to cover the fact you probably didn't even watch the video.

Comment

Working...
          X