No announcement yet.

The History Channel's Vikings is Secretly The Greatest Show on Television

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    OK...I'm confused. Was that really Aethelstans' son? I though he was the Kings spawn?
    And who was that blonde kid who got kicked out of the fort?

Otherwise....great episode. Great dialog between the King and Ragnar.
    The blonde kid who got kicked out of the fort, was some random king that King Kwentrith (the crazy *****) said was Ragnar's son. It wasn't.

I don't remember if the other kid was really Ecbert's or not.

Comment

• no more ragnar, sucks!

Comment

• He's gone. He's in Valhalla now, drinking and fighting with the gods.

I wonder how far and how long they will go with the stories of Ivar the Boneless and Bjorn Ironside.
        There are years worth of episodes if they want to film them.

Comment

• Wow, so they really did stick to the story with Ragnar and the pit of snakes.

To be honest I am not that keen on any of Ragnar's sons including Bjorn and Ivor. If Floki and Rollo get killed I think I will lose a bit of interest in the actual Vikings, lol. I find Ecbert the most captivating character.

Sigurd in particular has a face I'd like to punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
            The blonde kid who got kicked out of the fort, was some random king that King Kwentrith (the crazy *****) said was Ragnar's son. It wasn't.

I don't remember if the other kid was really Ecbert's or not.
            i think that's ecbert's kid.

kwnetrith banged ecbert when she first came over to england earlier in the series.

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
            no more ragnar, sucks!
            Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            He's gone. He's in Valhalla now, drinking and fighting with the gods.

I wonder how far and how long they will go with the stories of Ivar the Boneless and Bjorn Ironside.
            There are years worth of episodes if they want to film them.
            Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Wow, so they really did stick to the story with Ragnar and the pit of snakes.

To be honest I am not that keen on any of Ragnar's sons including Bjorn and Ivor. If Floki and Rollo get killed I think I will lose a bit of interest in the actual Vikings, lol. I find Ecbert the most captivating character.

Sigurd in particular has a face I'd like to punch.
            i hope they continue. ragnar's storyline was getting stagnant with that chinese chick... his sons are more interesting now.

i like bjorn's storyline especially now that they going up against the desert dindus/mooselames.

Comment

• Both Bjorn and Ivar led incredible lives...Bjorn was an incredible traveler and raided from Morrocco, to France, Italy and even Egypt!

Ivar basically just grabbed slaves, killed and tortured Christians and got angry at his limp dick.

Comment

• Ffs Muzzies got to this tv show also..

Religion of peace be peaceful when Vikings attack

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  Both Bjorn and Ivar led incredible lives...Bjorn was an incredible traveler and raided from Morrocco, to France, Italy and even Egypt!

Ivar basically just grabbed slaves, killed and tortured Christians and got angry at his limp dick.
                  I'll be pissed if they kill that Viking Godess Lagertha.. hnnng

Comment

• I saw they went full kangz for the Spaniards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                      I'll be pissed if they kill that Viking Godess Lagertha.. hnnng
                      You mean this one?

Comment

Working...
                      X