No announcement yet.

The History Channel's Vikings is Secretly The Greatest Show on Television

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    I have the Shield and Dexter on my "To Watch" list.
    Dexter was great until the last season. But that's often times a common occurrence in TV Shows. Even The Sopranos final season was the weakest, IMO. Breaking Bad and The Shield are the only one in recent memory where I think the final season was up to par with the rest.

Sons Seasons 6 and 7 were lukewarm compared to the first 5 as well IMO.

Comment

That crippled little prince who killed his playmate eventually gains the use of his legs,
      moves to Westeros and becomes King Joeffery.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        That crippled little prince who killed his playmate eventually gains the use of his legs,
        I was shocked by that, I was like what in the actual **** lol

I hope they aren't foreshadowing Ragnar's demise. They just renewed the show for 20 more episode next year too. So there's basically 3 1/2 seasons left lol I like Bjorn, but he WILL NOT be able to carry this show the way Ragnar's character does.

Lagertha was playing the long con, I saw it coming that she'd betray him, just didn't kow it'd be on their wedding day lol

Comment

So who do you think the "blind man" is that the seer was referring to when Ragnar saw him???

The seer told Ragnar he will die "when the blind man sees you".....I'm thinking it's Floki who is going to become the seer, who is blind. I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            So who do you think the "blind man" is that the seer was referring to when Ragnar saw him???

The seer told Ragnar he will die "when the blind man sees you".....I'm thinking it's Floki who is going to become the seer, who is blind. I don't know.
            I don't know.....but Floki is a good guess...I suppose they put out his eyes when he graduates to Top Seer of the tribe.

Comment

Glad my ***** Harbard is back.

Comment

Season is solid sot far. My only beef is they could have cut out some of the useless Wessex scenes, and a few Paris scenes here or there. Like the Judith learning from the monk story and what not.

I feel like they could have told these 6 episodes in 4 episodes of really strong material.

But I till think the season is going well, and building toward a big end to the first half of the season. I really hope they wrap up the Paris story in these next 4 episodes though, then deal with Wessex in the 2nd half of the season later in the year.

That way the season 5 of 20 episodes can focus one new big story to possibly wrap up the series.

Comment

I don't know.....but Floki is a good guess...I suppose they put out his eyes when he graduates to Top Seer of the tribe.
                  I think this is my least favorite season at least 6 episodes in. It's not that I dislike the season, I like it and there's enough that's went on for me to care about. But it's nothing as dope as Season 2 or 3, and I liked 6 episodes into season 1 more too.

That being said, it does look like it's building toward a big end these last 4 episodes of this half of the season. I think they are just spending a ad too much time with Wessex, and Paris here or there. They could have done what's went down in these 6 episodes in 4 GREAT episodes IMO. They need to wrap up Ragnar/Rollo and Odo/Charles stories in these last 4 episodes IMO. Rollo has really done all he can for the show, it's time to see where he goes for good and move on. And Odo/Charles aren't overly interesting, so they just need to play that out here.

That way the 2nd half later in the year can focus on Viking stuff and Wessex, hopefully them finally returning to Wessex.

I really hope they aren't setting up Ragnar for death. I know he died in the sagas, but there's an entire 20 episode 5th season on the books now. No way this show can go on for that long without him.
                  Last edited by 4Corners; 03-27-2016, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UhRowRudyo! View Post
                    Glad my ***** Harbard is back.
                    You mean Odin.....lol

That **** was creepy with him approaching Ivar, then Ivar's weird ass smile laugh thing. Ivar is weird as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      You mean Odin.....lol

That **** was creepy with him approaching Ivar, then Ivar's weird ass smile laugh thing. Ivar is weird as hell.

My GOAT character on the show, because everyone else including my girl thinks Vikings Jax is so cool for his intense looks.

He's either gonna f some major stuff up, or murder someone else or he's not Odin and Ragnar might **** him up just for the hell of it.

I don't really think they're gonna get far enough for Ivar to be much in it, but that lil guy is gonna messed and like breastfeeding til the age of 18.

Comment

Working...
                      X