• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post

Hail the Hnng Viking Godess

Goodbye no fap
    pure natural beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      The Siege of Paris episode was as good as anything GOT has produced. The ruse that Ragnar pulled on everyone was EPIC.

The introduction of Finehair is interesting....we'll see how that storyline develops.

Yes, the scenery of supposedly Denmark is out of place...not many fjords in Denmark!
      Kattegat in real life is by Denmark, but it's very clear in the show that the village is in Norway lol So I guess Ragnar lives in Norway and is essentially ruler there too since he became king of the danes after horik thing in season 2 lol

Yeah the battles in Vikings are definitely better. The twist at the end of season 2 in Vikings is better than any twist that I've seen in GOT so far, nearing the end of Season 4 in that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        absolutely it should go on even after ragnar's death.

wtf else is the history channel gonna show?

byorn and rollo storyline is the most interesting. hell make more storylines...

if it was up to me,

id make the vikings travel west to AMERICA. make these fools fight the native american Indians.

how awesome would that be? i mean a lot of people already make the claim that the vikings were the first visitors of AMERICA, not the spanish.
        Ragnar is essentially the main guy though, and he carries much of the show. It would've been like them killing Jax in Season 4 of Sons.

I too would like to see them travel to Iceland, Greenland, and Canada/America.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
          Finally caught up fully yesterday, such a good show.

And whoever feels the need to post the spoilers (I was a nerd in middle school for history so I already knew the 411) are just lame/prick-ish.
          What did you think of the blood eagle episode in Season 2 and the finale of 2??? I think the blood eagle scene is the PERFECT example of the difference between this show and GOT. GOT goes for the shock and awe blood and swords through eyes and heads rolling, which is fine at times lol But the blood eagle scene was heavier than any death I've seen in GOT, it was a surreal experience really just watching it. At least for me.

Also what'd you think of the siege of paris, and the finale of 3???

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            What did you think of the blood eagle episode in Season 2 and the finale of 2??? I think the blood eagle scene is the PERFECT example of the difference between this show and GOT. GOT goes for the shock and awe blood and swords through eyes and heads rolling, which is fine at times lol But the blood eagle scene was heavier than any death I've seen in GOT, it was a surreal experience really just watching it. At least for me.

Also what'd you think of the siege of paris, and the finale of 3???
            Best part of Paris was the spike log rolling over like 10 vikings lol

Comment

Best part of Paris was the spike log rolling over like 10 vikings lol
              Lol Yeah that was crazy. The whole scene with the fire and the ladders on the walls, the whole was just epic and dope IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Lol Yeah that was crazy. The whole scene with the fire and the ladders on the walls, the whole was just epic and dope IMO.
                Against your point though, I'd probably rate Vikings and GOT about even. Neither is getting near the GOAT of The Wire.

Comment

Against your point though, I'd probably rate Vikings and GOT about even. Neither is getting near the GOAT of The Wire.
                  Yeah I'd give Vikings the nod simply because of Ragnar. There isn't a single character on GOT I care about like Ragnar. But I do enjoy GOT.

The Wire was the ****. Miss that show. Personally The Sopranos is the GOAT for me. But my all time favorites......again favorites not this show or that show is better, but personal my favorites to watch and ****....

The Sopranos
                  Sons of Anarchy
                  Ray Donovan
                  Vikings
                  Dexter
                  Breaking Bad
                  The Wire

Comment

I mispeak when I say the Wire is the GOAT, the true GOAT is Beyond Scared Straight for me. That's my true ride or die show.

Comment

I mispeak when I say the Wire is the GOAT, the true GOAT is Beyond Scared Straight for me. That's my true ride or die show.
                      Lol I actually watched the first season, haven't since lol

Comment

Working...
                      X