• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamuelLJackson View Post
    I meant color screen, like multi color
    Oh, I got you. That would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
      Oh, I got you. That would be nice.
      Can't be too hard to do, I had it in 07 but I did need 2 batteries for that Mofo lol

Would have to change it during the day and charge every night

Comment

Nokia and Sony may have got in their big announcements at MWC 2014, but it’s Samsung’s Galaxy S5 event that is the most anticipated one. The Unpacked event will take place tonight, but we already have a glimpse of the next flagship courtesy a huge bunch of leaked images on HardwareZone forums. Here, we get a look at the slightly redone TouchWiz UI and the Galaxy S5’s body.

The Galaxy S5 will have a swipe-type fingerprint sensor, as was revealed last week. This will be embedded into the home button, and will let users not only log in to the phone, but also perform other actions such as making PayPal payments or signing in to websites. Up to three fingers can be registered at a time.

The S5 will also be IP67-certified, meaning that it’s water and dust-proof, just like Sony’s Xperia Z2. The camera is said to be a 16-megapixel one and the person who got an early look at the S5 says it’s super snappy, taking a picture in under 0.3 seconds. Even though the Galaxy S5 is visibly bigger than the S4, it looks to be cut from the same cloth. The sides of the phone are quite shiny and Samsung has left out the tiny ridges that were seen on the Galaxy S4 and the Note 3.

There’s a dotted pattern on the back that’s said to help in handling. The bezel around the display is quite wide too, which could be a result of the waterproofing. The micro USB 3.0 port on the bottom is covered with a rubber seal to prevent dust particles and water droplets from getting in.

TouchWiz seems to have gone through some trimming too. Icons appear more flat, while there’s less glow throughout the UI. One new feature that was leaked is the all-new Download Booster feature. This would allow users to use Wi-Fi and LTE simultaneously when downloading files larger than 30MB.

While we have already got quite a bit of information about the Galaxy S5, the official announcement will surely reveal a lot more such as the processor, the battery and the display specs. We will be covering the S5 launch tonight (12:30 am IST) so stay tuned for all the official specs, features and any other devices that may be announced along side the Samsung Galaxy S5.

http://tech.firstpost.com/news-analy...or-218855.html

Comment

The event is today and you can expect a bunch of official leaks now, like the ones above. I'll post a few links for those that want to watch it live.

Comment

The phone pretty much looks the same. I wonder what version this is, the standard or the prime? Or even if there are officially two versions as the leaks have been reporting.

Comment

S5 on the left.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Samsung is introducing its Galaxy S5 smartphone today at a special event in Barcelona, but you don***8217;t have to be there to watch the announcement live ***8211; Samsung will be streaming the event live on its YouTube account and we***8217;ll have the stream right here for you to watch, too, so bookmark this page and check back at 11 AM PT/2 PM ET to catch all the action.

http://techcrunch.com/2014/02/24/wat...uncement-live/

Comment

Working...
                      X