Galaxy S5 Teaser (MWC Thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamuelLJackson View Post
    Don't talk about a woman with an Android phone, turns me on
    I always take a look at what phone a girl is using now.

What a loser I am.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
      They are saying March for the Standard. Then June for the Prime. We will know officially soon. What carrier are you on?

Yea, I had a few of those problems as well. Is your battery starting to swell? I ran into that issue with my S2 and I heard about others have the same problem. Sammy is/was actually giving out free batteries because of this.
      I am with Sprint, don't like it because it's not as fast as other carriers. It does the job though.

I don't know if my battery is "swelling" but it seems as though it just drains much faster than it used to.

Do you recommend I wait until to get the S5? I don't know much about phones, and don't know the difference in the 2 versions of S5's they are releasing.

Comment

great...and less than a year after i get my S4, it's about to be outdated

Comment

Phones have slowed down on groundbreaking uses/technology and all that. For a few years now almost any android smartphone has done anything I ever wanted. Going to see how long my s4 will last rather then purchase something unnecessarily.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            Those cock suckers. I've only had my S4 for 5 months.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              Was just thinking the same, bro! Oh well.....i still love my s4

Comment

Just got the S4 1 month ago and I'm STILL going to upgrade to the S5. Yeahhhhhhhh

Comment

We Android guys are ballers

Why you want to keep a girl for a year and still be pretty much the same apart from she put on weight? She can't even give a damn bj because she got herpes. That's the I phone

We be getting a curved woman with all these new skills with her legs and mouth, she's adapter being able to cook, **** all night, look after the house etc... And she also plays X box with you. Damn we got it good yall

Comment

I'm almost due an upgrade so it'll be between this and the next HTC, lets see what both are bringing.

Comment

Do these phones come laced with a layer of crack?.

How come everyone has to have the latest phone, that stays the latest for a year maximum?. £500 for a phone that is only the newest model for a year just seems absurd. Even more absurd if you're paying through the nose on a ridiculous contract. How much do you pay for your contract?.

Comment

Working...
                      X