Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Nexus 5 is the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Do these phones come laced with a layer of crack?.

How come everyone has to have the latest phone, that stays the latest for a year maximum?. £500 for a phone that is only the newest model for a year just seems absurd. Even more absurd if you're paying through the nose on a ridiculous contract. How much do you pay for your contract?.
      If you ain't the flashiest, then you ain't ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
        Google Nexus 5 is the truth.

I only wish it had a better camera but for price, it's unbeatable.

Comment

This was leaked today when Samsung announced their new smart watches. Three different colors of a new phone.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post

This was leaked today when Samsung announced their new smart watches. Three different colors of a new phone.
            I expected some color, well more. My damn phone watch from 2007 had color...

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post

White, black, and gold.

Apple guys are gonna horde video comments and forums that Samsung is copying from Apple cause of the goldish color. Although Samsung came out with a gold flip phone prior to the 5s release.

I read the Gear 2 isn't running Android. I don't have any interest in a smartwatch but I hear Google are making their own. I think I'd consider that just cause it's made by Google.

I also don't like how the Gear is only compatible with Galaxy devices.

Comment

Originally posted by SamuelLJackson View Post
                I expected some color, well more. My damn phone watch from 2007 had color...
                The smart watches come in different colors and there are two different versions. Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/2/22/54...2-smartwatches

Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
                White, black, and gold.

Apple guys are gonna horde video comments and forums that Samsung is copying from Apple cause of the goldish color. Although Samsung came out with a gold flip phone prior to the 5s release.

I read the Gear 2 isn't running Android. I don't have any interest in a smartwatch but I hear Google are making their own. I think I'd consider that just cause it's made by Google.

I also don't like how the Gear is only compatible with Galaxy devices.
                Yup, they are running the Tizen OS. I don't have an interest but I would love to try one out to see how the experience is. Google will get more interest if/when they do a smart watch IMO.

Comment

Comment

I meant color screen, like multi color

Comment

I know for the Pebble watch you can change the band. Those look mad flimsy.

Comment

Working...
                      X