No announcement yet.

Living in Canada vs Australia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Furn View Post
    Theres been 12 fatal snake bites since 1980 and there hasn't been a fatal spider bite since 1979.
    Thanks for your response man.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Quick question: Do people in Canada really sound like the people in Fargo?.
      You're thinking of people from Minnesota, who sound like Canadians on crack cocaine. Canadians don't sound quite as annoying, but they're not far off.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
        One is a cold barren wasteland and the other is a hot arid wasteland

I'd rather go a couple thousand miles southeast of the latter and live in New Zealand. It's a gorgeous island oasis with some of the coolest people you will ever meet.
        All the big cities in Australia are on the coast, hardly anyone lives in the fcking desert

Been to New Zealand, it's nice enough place, but fck all going on.

Comment

i've spent some time in both countries and they are both nice, but i tend to find australians cooler than canadians. it's not such a backwards place any more either; melbourne for instance is very cosmopolitan and trendy, sydney has been cleaned up, and even brisbane is in the process of gentrification.

Comment

As most aussies have said Melbourne is a good city and probably not too hot for you as well.

If you want somewhere warmer then I would say that aus would be a better choice then nz.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
              As most aussies have said Melbourne is a good city and probably not too hot for you as well.

If you want somewhere warmer then I would say that aus would be a better choice then nz.
              Yeah based on what I can find online, Melbourne seems to be it. I like their University as well, so maybe do something around that as a way to stay longer instead of just taking a few tourist photos and come back.

Comment

I really enjoy being here in Australia much more than when i used to in Canada.In my opinion its very relaxed, chilled out here!

Comment

I'd rather die than live in Canada.. Australia all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post

Really bro? Our city is growing and packed full of *****es, bars and clubs. You'd enjoy it. I rather live in spain or San juan, but overall torontos pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                      Age 17, location: California.

I'd put good money on you not owning a passport.

Comment

Working...
                      X