Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are bigger people meant to do bigger things in life??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    lolol troll thread. I'll bait.

If I'm not mistaken

Napoleon
    Al Pacino
    Dani Devito
    Joe Pesci
    Hitler
    Prince
    Rey Mysterio
    etc.. Are all small in stature...
    i bet joe pesci can beat the **** out of everyone else on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Common myth. Napoleon was 5'7 with the average French height being about 5'5. So he was actually a little taller than average
      the further east in Europe you go the bigger they seem to get... there are some huge people coming from that corner of the planet...

Comment

I have read before that, like better looking people, taller people on average earn more than smaller people.

Also I remember reading a while back that most billionaires are above average height or over 6 feet. Also the taller presidential candidate almost always win... doesnt really prove anything but fun fact

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          the further east in Europe you go the bigger they seem to get... there are some huge people coming from that corner of the planet...
          I think the tallest people live in mid-northern Europe, in places like Norway and Finland and especially the Netherlands. I've been there once, im 6'3 and i felt short

Comment

I think the tallest people live in mid-northern Europe, in places like Norway and Finland and especially the Netherlands. I've been there once, im 6'3 and i felt short
            You're 6'3??? I bet you claim to bench 400lbs and have a huge dick too

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              lolol troll thread.
              The thread starter made a thread claiming he was 6'5 and that he banged at least three different women a week

It made Annie's "Bullshit" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by altparm View Post
                Russian has posted pics of himself. He is a big kid. No idea about his tallywhacker.

Comment

Yes i am, I've posted pics of myself before. Also why would i makes stuff up on an interwebz forum?

Comment

Yes i am, I've posted pics of myself before. Also why would i makes stuff up on an interwebz forum?
                    Attention probably.

Comment

Attention probably.
                      Well thats where you and i differ then

Comment

Working...
                      X