No announcement yet.

Most you've benched

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    i get clowned on by led because hes a ****. im a "soft virgin ****". really??

im just saying man, dont make sht up. youre probably like 5'1" 120 and bragging about benching 325.

so youre actually telling me you are not the rbgnwo account, however you spell it. i think it had that samurai champloo avy.

if you give me the wrong answer im going to hunt that thread down with your bathroom selfie.
    For the first time, I am backing you up hobbit. Hunt the thread so we can have a good laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
      For the first time, I am backing you up hobbit. Hunt the thread so we can have a good laugh.
      STFU led. arent you supposed to be looking for ghay pron gifs to post on peoples CP?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        Weight when you got this 350 bench?
        I weighed about 235 at the time

Comment

Never really was a weight guy. I'd probably be embarrassed by 80% of this board.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            i get clowned on by led because hes a ****. im a "soft virgin ****". really??

im just saying man, dont make sht up. youre probably like 5'1" 120 and bragging about benching 325.

so youre actually telling me you are not the rbgnwo account, however you spell it. i think it had that samurai champloo avy.

if you give me the wrong answer im going to hunt that thread down with your bathroom selfie.
            Come on Meat. It doesn't take a Genius to figure out that you're about as hard as a nutsack.

Somebody tell me i'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
              I don't lie, you only hurt yourself by lying so I've adopted a complete honesty policy since a couple years ago and it's one of the best things I've ever done.

I don't have a soggy chest, that's just how the men in my family's pecs look, and we're all strong.

I'm 6'2 , 195 lbs now but I was 240 back in High School. I was already benching 270 by my second year of weight lifting class.
              Bull****, you said you were 6 foot 3 months a go.

Comment

Come on Meat. It doesn't take a Genius to figure out that you're about as hard as a nutsack.

Somebody tell me i'm wrong.
                ive never acted hard cuz i dont need to.

answer my question. did you use to post under the username rbgnwo? (however you spell it)

Comment

Originally posted by DislikeESVideos View Post
                  Bull****, you said you were 6 foot 3 months a go.
                  I never bull****ted about anything in my life

I only remember talking about my height twice in boxing scene. When I told Master Chief I was a 6 footer after he called me a midget and right now.

Comment

I think that's the reason I have always got along with Meat.

We are both vertically challenged.

Comment

I never bull****ted about anything in my life

I only remember talking about my height twice in boxing scene. When I told Master Chief I was a 6 footer after he called me a midget and right now.
                      I am Master Chief. Since we have a truce I won't **** on you because I am a man of my word.

Where's a video of you benching then.

Comment

Working...
                      X