Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
    5ft 7", 142lbs

Benched 2 reps 165lbs last week
    if you cant do at least 4-6 on heavy sets then you gotta reduce weights.

aint no shame if youre building up.

i curl 25s, dont care what anyone thinks. its all about the form, not how hard you look.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
      I'm not as big as I used to be but I still like what I'm packing

Did you bench 325 in 6th grade, you know, when you walked through that 6 ft tall black guy's suckerpunch?

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
        I'm not as big as I used to be but I still like what I'm packing

Also, clean your room n166a

Comment

Never tried anything over 350. There was a time when I was gonna push myself to get up to 400 and then I'd be satisfied but I gave up on that goal.

Comment

Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
            Did you bench 325 in 6th grade, you know, when you walked through that 6 ft tall black guy's suckerpunch?
            lol this is how he never logged on his RBGNWO account a few years back.

he posted his pic and he got clowned on bad. its bound to happen again lol

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              if you cant do at least 4-6 on heavy sets then you gotta reduce weights.

aint no shame if youre building up.

i curl 25s, dont care what anyone thinks. its all about the form, not how hard you look.
              Lol never felt shame before in a gym, that's for seriously insecure kids. You can catch me doing 10kg - 12kg bicep curls from time to time (try get that nice definition)

Usually I rep 60kg on the bench, just wanted to see how high I could go. Not really about bulking, I do loads of cardio. Lean is Mean

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                lol i agree this guy is a dipsh|t.

hes on triggerhappys level when it comes to making sht up.

looks like a dude that stuggles and needs a spot on 115.
                Seriously 325 is no joke, if you just pulled 100 random guys on a street once they turned a corner and had them try to press that probably only 5 or so would be able to.

Comment

I don't really do that much bench but lately I have been doing more of it.

I weigh 175 and am able to do 225 3 times before I need a spot to help.

I usually rep 185 10-12 times.

I like to flip big tires, sledge hammer the tire and do battle ropes. These are some of my favorite exercises.

My favorite though is the heavy bag. I'll slam that thing for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Tswordwreturn View Post
                    I don't really do that much bench but lately I have been doing more of it.

I weigh 175 and am able to do 225 3 times before I need a spot to help.

I usually rep 185 10-12 times.

I like to flip big tires, sledge hammer the tire and do battle ropes. These are some of my favorite exercises.

My favorite though is the heavy bag. I'll slam that thing for awhile.
                    Your about where I am at now, I was bigger but fell off with my diet and was only eating 3 small meals a day though recently have been eating more and taking supps, trying to get back up to the upper 190s again right now repping 195 6-8 times on the bench.

Comment

When i was 18-21 i'd do two sets of 5 reps and one set of three reps bench press of 170 kg-340ish pounds???? (i was on pro-hormone shizz then doe).

Now i wouldn't go near that, not trained with weighs for a good 2+ years that would probs snap me now. Without 'gear' i've never done over 145 kg shows how much that gear works.....
                      I'm certainly quicker now than then without the weightlifting so don't mind appearing less swole, don't care how i or other people look/lift now its all pretty gay imo.
                      Doubt i'd pump iron again unless a random urge to do so hits me later....

Comment

Working...
                      X