No announcement yet.

Most you've benched

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Your about where I am at now, I was bigger but fell off with my diet and was only eating 3 small meals a day though recently have been eating more and taking supps, trying to get back up to the upper 190s again right now repping 195 6-8 times on the bench.
    Yeah, I also run a lot, I do a lot of cardio and I don't do the workout diet thing.
    I typically do 5 to 6 miles a run, and up it to 8-10 at least once every 2 weeks.

Overall fitness is my goal and at 31, I feel pretty good, better than I ever did in my 20s.

I'm always trying to be stronger but I don't sacrifice one element of fitness for another.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      lol this is how he never logged on his RBGNWO account a few years back.

he posted his pic and he got clowned on bad. its bound to happen again lol
      Meat shut the **** up man. You get clowned everyday for being a soft virgin **** so don't even talk about people getting clowned.

1. I have never been clowned
      2. I only have 1 account and I never stopped logging onto it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        You are so full of bs 100% of the time you are on here, certainly there are bigger stronger guys than me but no way with that soggy bird chest you are pushing up 40lbs more than me on the bench.
        I don't lie, you only hurt yourself by lying so I've adopted a complete honesty policy since a couple years ago and it's one of the best things I've ever done.

I don't have a soggy chest, that's just how the men in my family's pecs look, and we're all strong.

I'm 6'2 , 195 lbs now but I was 240 back in High School. I was already benching 270 by my second year of weight lifting class.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          Meat is a pinoy pocket Hercules

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Never tried anything over 350. There was a time when I was gonna push myself to get up to 400 and then I'd be satisfied but I gave up on that goal.
            Weight when you got this 350 bench?

Comment

Meat when he was a kid

Comment

Meat when he was a kid

Comment

Asking a guy what he benches is like asking him how long his dick is, and everyone other then trig has a 9 inch monster

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                    Meat shut the **** up man. You get clowned everyday for being a soft virgin **** so don't even talk about people getting clowned.

1. I have never been clowned
                    2. I only have 1 account and I never stopped logging onto it.
                    i get clowned on by led because hes a ****. im a "soft virgin ****". really??

im just saying man, dont make sht up. youre probably like 5'1" 120 and bragging about benching 325.

so youre actually telling me you are not the rbgnwo account, however you spell it. i think it had that samurai champloo avy.

if you give me the wrong answer im going to hunt that thread down with your bathroom selfie.

Comment

Meat when he was a kid

holy sht...

no joke thats my same built ahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X