Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nowadays i think the biggest enemy of christianity is..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nowadays i think the biggest enemy of christianity is..

christian..

it just looks like they are 'hating' on every thing but their belief, well didn't jesus teach people to love each other?they are be opposed to their savior, jesus

The bible speaks of people claiming to be Jews but are not, being actually of the synagogue of satan, ( in the book of Revelations).

Which can possibly be translated to Christians. I've found a simple way to distinguish between a true believer and the multitudes of pretenders myself.

Comment

Those people are fucking horrible.

There are many examples of people being the loudest proponents of their faith doing the foulest shit, or doing mind bending hypocritical deeds.

I think the people that haven't resorted to violence when the WBC do there plain out disgusting protests at soldiers funeral are what Christ's teachings are supposed to be about.

If it was one of my loved ones being buried and they showed up, I would snap.

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
        christian...

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
          Yea I was like what the hell did he do

"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves."

Matthew 7:15

Comment

Religion's own worst enemy has always been itself. Why does there need to be a 'death for apostasy' law in Islam? Why did the inquisition happen? Because of insecurity. Religion exists in its current form because children are taught it by their parents, then they are kept within the religion by fear. That's especially true for Islam now, but not so true for Christianity. Maybe there's some parts of Africa that if you're a Christian but then leave & declare yourself a non-believer, you may face a threat of violence.

Comment

those poor kids...

Comment

Spirituality is the mastery of self, the realization that the Universe outside of ourselves is only a reflection of the universe within.

If you can't find God on your own, If you can't find God inside yourself, then you will never find him.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-25-2013, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post

If you can't find God on your own, If you can't find God inside yourself, then you will never find him.
                  Or realise God simply doesnt exist.

Comment

Religious folk are quick defend their beliefs and rights but **** on other peoples.

Comment

Working...
                    X