Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nowadays i think the biggest enemy of christianity is..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
    My search for God has spanned 24 years of thought, experience and trials, failures and triumphs, and it will continue for the entirety of my life.

If that's the conclusion that you want to come up with for your life, and your time, then by all means, believe your own truth. I'm too busy mastering myself to avert my focus for anyone else.

It took me 24 years to reach my understanding of God, myself, life and the universe. I'm not going to give another 24 years explaining myself to somebody else, because that's how long it would take for somebody to understand my point of view.
    Sounds bizarre and contradictory to me. Your posts seem to be nothing more than self congratulatory and purposefully vague to avoid any real discussion.

What your basically saying is, you understand 'God', and i cant explain it to anyone.

In my experience, anything you truly understand and think about for many years should become much easier to explain over time. Like my non-belief in God.

Comment

Common sense is just that, common. But we live in a world of infinite magnificence. Where "common" is just a concept we allow ourselves to believe when the realities are infinitely deeper. Moreso than common minds can grasp.
      More than one reality? Arent you talking about beliefs?

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        Sounds bizarre and contradictory to me. Your posts seem to be nothing more than self congratulatory and purposefully vague to avoid any real discussion.

What your basically saying is, you understand 'God', and i cant explain it to anyone.

In my experience, anything you truly understand and think about for many years should become much easier to explain over time. Like my non-belief in God.
        Because you and I are different people with different thoughts, different experiences, different reactions, different tastes, different everything.

There are things we will never see eye to eye on and there are thing we will never be able to relate or understand.

What is the point in trying to explain something that is futile.

If for example, I ask you to explain to me why you love your mom, you can write me a 2,000 chapter book and I will never love your mom the way you love your mom.

Comment

More than one reality? Arent you talking about beliefs?
          There is no end to anything. Everything stretches infinitely.

If you look a tree, you see just a tree.

If you look closer, you'll understand that is a living breathing super organism with infinitely moving parts.

If you look closer, you can see it's atomic structure.

If you look closer you can see electron clouds reacting with each other and atomic nuclei in proportionately infinite empty space.

If we had the ability to look even closer we would discover even more things that we didn't know about.

If you look at a tree 4 dimensionally through time, you would see a seed that becomes a tree that decays into soil to form new structures.

If you saw trees from afar you would see a forest

If you looked even further you would see the planet, the solar system, the galaxy and beyond.

I can try my best to explain to you why and how I see, but it's pointless, too many things would get lost in translation and it would take too much time.

I'd rather devote my energy to continue seeing.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-25-2013, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Because you and I are different people with different thoughts, different experiences, different reactions, different tastes, different everything.

There are things we will never see eye to eye on and there are thing we will never be able to relate or understand.

What is the point in trying to explain something that is futile.

If for example, I ask you to explain to me why you love your mom, you can write me a 2,000 chapter book and I will never love your mom the way you love your mom.
            So what was the point of your post?

The thread was about a threat to Christianity, which you said you arent a fan of. But you wanted to post about how you understand God. I dont get that.

And i think can relate to each other through books. I was just saying a search for God can conclude with a conclusion there is no God, which was an option you didnt include with your first post.

Comment

So what was the point of your post?

The thread was about a threat to Christianity, which you said you arent a fan of. But you wanted to post about how you understand God. I dont get that.

And i think can relate to each other through books. I was just saying a search for God can conclude with a conclusion there is no God, which was an option you didnt include with your first post.
              My point is, Christianity, like all structured religion is going in the wrong path.

You don't need religion to find God.

"If the answer has never been to look in yourself, then how is it that you expect to find it anywhere else?"

- Immortal Technique
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-25-2013, 05:32 PM.

Comment

There is no end to anything. Everything stretches infinitely.

If you look a tree, you see just a tree.

If you look closer, you'll understand that is a living breathing super organism with infinitely moving parts.

If you look closer, you can see it's atomic structure.

If you look closer you can see electron clouds reacting with each other and atomic nuclei in proportionately infinite empty space.

If we had the ability to look even closer we would discover even more things that we didn't know about.

If you look at a tree 4 dimensionally through time, you would see a seed that becomes a tree that decays into soil to form new structures.

If you saw trees from afar you would see a forest

If you looked even further you would see the planet, the solar system, the galaxy and beyond.

I can try my best to explain to you why and how I see, but it's pointless, too many things would get lost in translation and it would take too much time.

I'd rather devote my energy to continue seeing.
                The tree thing...that is the physical reality of a tree. Not realities. But i think i understand your point.

But why waste your energy on starting a discussion if you dont want to have to explain yourself?

My point is, Christianity, like all structured religion is going in the wrong path.

You don't need religion to find God.
                Ok, i get that.

Comment

"If the answer has never been to look in yourself, then how is it that you expect to find it anywhere else?"

- Immortal Technique
                  Id say because we know our 5 senses are flawed, and we need outside perspective to objectively validate what reality is.

Comment

But why waste your energy on starting a discussion if you dont want to have to explain yourself?
                    I don't mind trying to explain myself to people with open minds.

As opposed to the ones who ask just to confirm their pre-concieved notions.

Comment

Id say because we know our 5 senses are flawed, and we need outside perspective to objectively validate what reality is.
                      Looking in yourself has nothing to do with the 5 senses. It's the acceptance of everything you are based on everything you've been through and everything you've done. It's figuring out the puzzle of yourself.

There's nothing you can't conquer outside of yourself if you've already conquered it inside of yourself.

- That's another concept that would take too long too explain lol.

I guess i'm saying it for the people who already know what I mean, or who will know what I mean in the future once they've realized it for themselves.

I say it because truth doesn't change, and it needs to be spoken. Even if not everybody can understand it.
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-25-2013, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X