Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Much $ Did You Spend On Your Wedding?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    anybody else having a hard time using bscene today? it's going slow as molasses for me, and was over the weekend.
    over the weekend it was v...e...r...y...s...l...o...w...

Comment

weddings average 50-75 grand in new york, according to a quick internet search.

crazy.
      WHOA thanks for dropping that statistic.

I actually did really well with my business prior to the recession so I luckily have some $ saved up but hell no would I spend 50-75 on a wedding especially when I'm not big on marriage or weddings to begin with lol.

I live in Cali. So if anything I'd do it in Santa Barbara or something just like rent out a banquet hall hopefully close to the coast.

Comment

I hope I never get married. No need to tie yourself down.

Comment

weddings average 50-75 grand in new york, according to a quick internet search.

crazy.
          Ehhhhh thats most likely because the rich and super rich (and the amount of them in NYC) bump that up so much. The mode of the numbers averaged is much lower. The 4 wedding i have been for probably werent even 75K combined

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            I don't believe in the institution of marriage (mostly due to the way in which divorce laws favor women in the event of a very likely collapse), so this will (thankfully) never be a problem of mine.
            Believe it or not, I was never going to get married. I was loving being single and uncommitted.

Don't know what happened. I can't complain though.

Comment

Yeah I'm not getting married lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

you're 22?

you will be a completely different person in 10 years, dog. if you aren't, that's a problem.

Comment

Be patient. They will legalize gay marriage in your state soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                    Be patient. They will legalize gay marriage in your state soon enough.
                    Lmfao. **** you.

I just don't believe in it really, I mean what 50% or more end in divorce?

And how many people are involved in marriages where one partner is having an affair or had an affair.

Most married couples I see or know are miserable after 20 years, and just stick together because it is more convinent than getting a divorce. It sounds like a cliche but the husband or wife sleeps on the couch, along with the cat.
                    Last edited by Beercules; 11-25-2013, 09:22 PM. Reason: Because I can

Comment

Lmfao. **** you.

I just don't believe in it really, I mean what 50% or more end in divorce?

And how many people are involved in marriages where one partner is having an affair or had an affair.

Most married couples I see or know are miserable after 20 years, and just stick together because it is more convinent than getting a divorce. It sounds like a cliche but the husband or wife sleeps on the couch, along with the cat.

just don't marry a complete b#Tch. that's the cause of most divorces, you know.

Comment

Working...
                      X