Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Since 1985
    Quote:

Originally Posted by $Natedatpkid$

O and you compare Chris Paul to PG LMAO. If anything Chris Paul has much a better case for top 3. He makes everybody around him better especially Griffin who is solid with him but would be average without him.

Chris Paul is a proven top 10 player every single year how the hell does that compare to PG who your talking like hes ATG after a good 10 games?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Lol I don't even know why I'm responding to you. Anyway, Blake Griffin was rookie of the year and put up the best numbers of his career WITHOUT Chris Paul on the Clippers. You just don't get it. Did you know that George was an all star last year? Did you watch Paul George in the playoffs last year? Does Chris Paul have Geroge's versatility? Outside of LBJ who has a more complete game than Paul George? How many different positions can Chris Paul play?Btw I'm saying all of this and I'm a Clippers fan.
    Chris Bosh, Noah, Jrue were all allstars on the same bench but they arent on your list. You keep saying the same shiiit about his potential but that doesnt mean anything. You say he could do all this and that and hes a future superstar but is he one?

Your like a stubborn little kid so for like the 10th time in this thread somebodys telling you, he is a solid player, could have a breakout season, nobody said hes not a great player but your jumping the gun. If he can keep this pace up all year long and take Indiana too the Conference finals again then we can talk.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
      Chris Bosh, Noah, Jrue were all allstars on the same bench but they arent on your list. You keep saying the same shiiit about his potential but that doesnt mean anything. You say he could do all this and that and hes a future superstar but is he one?

Your like a stubborn little kid so for like the 10th time in this thread somebodys telling you, he is a solid player, could have a breakout season, nobody said hes not a great player but your jumping the gun. If he can keep this pace up all year long and take Indiana too the Conference finals again then we can talk.

Where did I mention anything about potential. SMH why is what I'm saying so hard for you to comprehend? Please try to answer this question for me, how many players are there in the NBA who are great on BOTH offense and defense? I'll give you a few: LeBron James, Paul George, and Anthony Davis. How many of those guys can play multiple positions effectively? George can play the 1, 2, and 3 spots at a high level. Name some guys in the league that can do the same thing.....

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
        I respect your opinion but I don't know how the hell anybody can have Carmelo in the top 10. Deron Williams @ 11? Lolllll he's been nothing but a disappointment since joining the Nets. I value guys who play well on BOTH ends of the court. Basketball isn't just about scoring a lot of points. Are you really helping your team if you give up more points than you score. I should've put Davis in the top 20 but it's hard to determine how good he is without seeing him play in the playoffs.

Comment

1. LBJ
          2.Durant
          3.Chris Paul
          4.Russell Westbrook
          5.Derrick Rose
          6.Paul George
          7.Stephen Curry
          8.Carmelo Anthony
          9.Dwayne Wade
          10. Tony Parker
          11.Kevin Love
          12.Tim Duncan
          13.James Harden
          14. Kyrie Irving
          15. Dwight Howard
          16.Andre Iguadala
          17.Dirk Nowitzski
          18.John Wall
          19.BLake Griffin
          20. Roy Hibbert

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
            Lol I don't even know why I'm responding to you. Anyway, Blake Griffin was rookie of the year and put up the best numbers of his career WITHOUT Chris Paul on the Clippers. You just don't get it. Did you know that George was an all star last year? Did you watch Paul George in the playoffs last year? Does Chris Paul have Geroge's versatility? Outside of LBJ who has a more complete game than Paul George? How many different positions can Chris Paul play? Btw I'm saying all of this and I'm a Clippers fan.
            Oh wow, you're a clippers fan? I never would have known! So alll this vitriol is about you being bitter because of your punk team? lol.

Griffin didn't put up his best stats as a rookie. He had by far his worst FG% of his NBA career, and only barely had his highest PPG because he played the most minutes of his career per game, and was in every game. It was also one of his worst years defensively. You're a clips fan though, right? shouldn't you have known all of this already? psh, bandwagon fans these days.

Comment

Originally posted by wondo View Post
              Oh wow, you're a clippers fan? I never would have known! So alll this vitriol is about you being bitter because of your punk team? lol.

Griffin didn't put up his best stats as a rookie. He had by far his worst FG% of his NBA career, and only barely had his highest PPG because he played the most minutes of his career per game, and was in every game. It was also one of his worst years defensively. You're a clips fan though, right? shouldn't you have known all of this already? psh, bandwagon fans these days.

Comment

What about Demarcus Cousins and Anthony Davis

Comment

Working...
                X