No announcement yet.

My top 20 NBA players ranking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
    He aint doin shiiiiet against my team. Deng is shutting him down. Told all that hype was too soon

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    He just had one bad game, but i also agree that he isn't all that great. He's good enough to be in the top 10-15 in the league, but at the end of the season, i doubt he'll be in the top 5 best players in the league. It's still early in the season, so it's expected that we're seeing a few players playing beyond expectations. Tony Allen is fifth in FG% as of right now, but we all know he won't even be in the top 20-25 in FG% by the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem
      Quote:

Originally Posted by $Natedatpkid$

He aint doin shiiiiet against my team. Deng is shutting him down. Told all that hype was too soon

He just had one bad game, but i also agree that he isn't all that great. He's good enough to be in the top 10-15 in the league, but at the end of the season, i doubt he'll be in the top 5 best players in the league. It's still early in the season, so it's expected that we're seeing a few players playing beyond expectations. Tony Allen is fifth in FG% as of right now, but we all know he won't even be in the top 20-25 in FG% by the end of the season.
      Thats exactly what im saying. PG could definitely end up having a breakout season but to call him a top 3 player right now only after a good first 10 games is a joke.

Comment

The only way you can truly tell if an NBA player is great is by watching them in the playoffs, that's what I base my opinion off of.

The regular season is a joke and there are way too many meaningless games. Games that guys don't try in, back to backs in which teams don't even have time to prepare for, backups get a lot of playing time etc.

The playoffs is a whole different animal, the rotation is shortened, teams have time to rest their bodies and actually game plan, focus on one team. Everybody wants to win, the intensity amplifies x10 both offensively and defensively.

Comment

Paul George ain't a top 10 player right now. His numbers are going down every week. He's not a legit 24 ppg scorer in the NBA. He's likely finish the season averaging between 20 ppg to 22 ppg. Love is currently no.1 in the MVP Race followed by Durant and Lebron. Lebron might win the NBA player of the week.
          Last edited by BlackSnakeMamba; 11-17-2013, 09:07 AM.

Comment

You cats are funny. You have flawed logic. I say PG is a top 3 player because of his skill set. Honestly, the gap between James, Durant, and the rest of the league is so big that you can lump a bunch of players in the league together after them. How many great offensive and defensive players are there in the league? How many of those guys can play multiple positions effectively? One off game means you're over hyped? I guess Chris Paul isn't a top 10 player either because he was horrendous against Brooklyn last night. George isn't a finished product and he's getting better. Outside of LBJ, who has a more complete game in the league than George? If you say he's not a top 10 fine, but use evidence to support your opinion. Why can't you guys even post a top 10? If you can't put a list together how can you even formulate an opinion? I doubt most of you really know anything about basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985
              You cats are funny. You have flawed logic. I say PG is a top 3 player because of his skill set. Honestly, the gap between James, Durant, and the rest of the league is so big that you can lump a bunch of players in the league together after them. How many great offensive and defensive players are there in the league? How many of those guys can play multiple positions effectively? One off game means you're over hyped? I guess Chris Paul isn't a top 10 player either because he was horrendous against Brooklyn last night. George isn't a finished product and he's getting better. Outside of LBJ, who has a more complete game in the league than George? If you say he's not a top 10 fine, but use evidence to support your opinion. Why can't you guys even post a top 10? If you can't put a list together how can you even formulate an opinion? I doubt most of you really know anything about basketball.
              No your obviously just a bandwagon fan like Tua use to say and jump on the dick of every flavor of the month. You talk about our evidence but wheres yours besides the first 10 games of the season? Nobodys denying hos potential to be a top 5 player someday but your clearly stupid to think 10 good games early in the season make you a top 3 player lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                You can't call people out on flawed logic then used flawed logic yourself. Was a solid post until the last sentence imo.
                Last edited by Tay Roc; 11-17-2013, 03:19 PM.

Comment

O and you compare Chris Paul to PG LMAO. If anything Chris Paul has much a better case for top 3. He makes everybody around him better especially Griffin who is solid with him but would be average without him.

Chris Paul is a proven top 10 player every single year how the hell does that compare to PG who your talking like hes ATG after a good 10 games?

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
                    O and you compare Chris Paul to PG LMAO. If anything Chris Paul has much a better case for top 3. He makes everybody around him better especially Griffin who is solid with him but would be average without him.

Chris Paul is a proven top 10 player every single year how the hell does that compare to PG who your talking like hes ATG after a good 10 games?

Lol I don't even know why I'm responding to you. Anyway, Blake Griffin was rookie of the year and put up the best numbers of his career WITHOUT Chris Paul on the Clippers. You just don't get it. Did you know that George was an all star last year? Did you watch Paul George in the playoffs last year? Does Chris Paul have Geroge's versatility? Outside of LBJ who has a more complete game than Paul George? How many different positions can Chris Paul play? Btw I'm saying all of this and I'm a Clippers fan.
                    Last edited by $tate of Mind; 11-17-2013, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985
                      1. LeBron James
                      2. Kevin Durant
                      3. Chris Paul
                      4. Kevin Love
                      5. Tony Parker
                      6. Carmelo Anthony
                      7. DRose (when he gets back in rhythm could go higher)
                      8. James Harden
                      9. Russell Westbrook
                      10. Tim Duncan (lol you had him barely top 20 dude went ham in finals)
                      11. D Williams (why is he not on your list?)
                      12. Kyrie Irving
                      13. Stephan Curry
                      14. Dwight Howard
                      15. Paul George
                      16. Dwayne Wade
                      17. Dirk Nowinski
                      18. Lamarcus Aldridge
                      19. Brook Lopez
                      20. Roy Hibbert (defensive monster)

This list was hard to make. What say you?

Comment

Working...
                      X