No announcement yet.

My top 20 NBA players ranking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
    I agree with pretty much everything you said. Blake is putting up very good numbers, but I'm still waiting for him to take that next step and become an A player. I haven't seen any Pelican games this year. However, I knew the brow would be a beast. I'm looking forward to watching him and Lillard develop as players. If you guys don't make the playoffs, keep your fingers crossed that the Lakers end up with Wiggins, Randle, Parker, Gordon, etc. This year's draft is ridiculously good.

i drafted Davis with high expectations and the kid has more than delivered..he's putting up insane numbers..its not uncommon for him to drop 25 and 12 to go with 5 blocks and 5 steals...he's done it a few times already...he's got a soft touch around the rim...can hit FTs and has guard speed on the open court

as for this year's draft, i watched the Duke-Kansas the other day and i gotta admit...Wiggins and Jabari Parker are legit...you can always tell the kind of talent that will translate to the NBA...kinda like when you watch Rose or Kyrie play college ball...you just know and that's how i felt watching those two...i was VERY impressed with Parker...stretch 4 that STILL gets boards? i would not mind getting the pick after Wiggins

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Paul George is up there...he's like Lebron-lite...complete player that's still developing...believe it or not, i have no problem putting him top 5

Durant
      Bron
      CP3
      Love
      George

he's what i consider an 'A' player..just a notch below the 'A+' Durants and Lebrons

as for Blake, he's putting up really nice numbers this year..i'd take 22 and 11 from my 4 anytime...i still dont trust his midrange and his post game arsenal..he's a 'B' player IMO...if there is no CP3 in crunch time and you threw the ball to Blake and asked him to make something happen, i wouldn't expect anything to happen

one guy that has impressed me this season is Anthony Davis...unibrow is BALLIN out of his mind right now...he's impacting the game in every aspect
      Did you just put Durant ahead of LBJ? How dare you, sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        Did you just put Durant ahead of LBJ? How dare you, sir!

Durant is beasting right now..hard to argue wit 30-7-5...gets you steals, blocks, 3s and shoots 10 FTs a game

Comment

Durant is beasting right now..hard to argue wit 30-7-5...gets you steals, blocks, 3s and shoots 10 FTs a game
          Yet, he's barely playing better than a coasting, LeBron James. LeBron is putting up, 27 PPG, 7 APG, 6 RPG, FG 61%, 3pt 52%, 28.79 PER. Once LeBron starts getting his usual 8+ assists and 8+ rebs per game, his numbers will only get better. Durant has improved as a play-maker, but i haven't been all that impressed with his 30+ points games due to all of his bogus 15+ FTA.

Comment

Yet, he's barely playing better than a coasting, LeBron James. LeBron is putting up, 27 PPG, 7 APG, 6 RPG, FG 61%, 3pt 52%, 28.79 PER. Once LeBron starts getting his usual 8+ assists and 8+ rebs per game, his numbers will only get better. Durant has improved as a play-maker, but i haven't been all that impressed with his 30+ points games due to all of his bogus 15+ FTA.

even you admit it...thanks

Comment

even you admit it...thanks
              I said barely just to be generous. I think they're playing even. Durant has the edge in scoring, but overall, LeBron has the edge in efficiency ratings.

Comment

If we're going by the flavor of the month in terms of best players, then, Kevin Love should be #1.

Comment

If we're going by the flavor of the month in terms of best players, then, Kevin Love should be #1.
                  Are you saying that you don't think George and Love are top 5 players in the league right now? I'd like to see you list just a top 10. Who cares about efficiency ratings? The Heat have 2 embarrassing losses this year, and if they don't have home court advantage they're in big trouble against the Pacers this year. Indiana is better this year, while Miami isn't any better than they were last year.

Comment

I can't get over New Orleans being the Pelicans now. No matter how well Unibrow is playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985
                      Lol at anybody calling Paul George "the flavor of the month." George is the truth. The thing that seperates George from other guys is his versatility. He's a two way player. He can score, pass, rebound, and defend. He can play multiple positions: PG, SG, SF, and even PF depending on the match up. He can gaurd the1-3 positions as well. He's the most complete player in the league other than LBJ. George is like a modern day Scottie Pippen. He needs to continue to refine his jump shot, but the scary thing is PG continues to get better.
                      He aint doin shiiiiet against my team. Deng is shutting him down. Told all that hype was too soon

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X