• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
    That's from "Sopranos".

The greatest show ever.

Comment

Poetic justice. 14% bredda.

Craig Cobbs is a vile racist.

I have wondered what a DNA test would so. As far as I know, my family is 100% Punjabi going back generations - we have a written lineage going back 10 generations - but before that, who knows.

If there was any non-Punjabi DNA, it would be a tiny percentage.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        I don't believe it, remember when George Lopez did a similar DNA test on Kim Kardashian? and the test said she was 94% Armenian despite having a fully White/Italian mother which meant she couldn't be more than 50% Armenian.

Protip these "tests" are fake and are done for ratings. A White Supremacist being partially Sub Saharan African would be contraversial which = publicity and ratings.

Armenian and Italian are not races, so I don't get those results. They are nationalities but both would be considered Caucasian.

Comment

Originally posted by Continue1UP View Post

Would be interesting to see how all the members of the KKK would react if they found out their real DNA ancestry.

Comment

I don't think that Asian guy was amused.

Comment

I don't believe it, remember when George Lopez did a similar DNA test on Kim Kardashian? and the test said she was 94% Armenian despite having a fully White/Italian mother which meant she couldn't be more than 50% Armenian.

Protip these "tests" are fake and are done for ratings. A White Supremacist being partially Sub Saharan African would be contraversial which = publicity and ratings.

You're obviously too stupid and ignorant to understand how DNA works. There is no way of knowing her mother is"fully white" without testing her genetic make up. Also, DNA is not automatically split 50/50 between two parents. It's possible to have more DNA make up from one parent than the other.
              Last edited by joseph5620; 11-12-2013, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Bet he's gonna divorce his wife for being a "******* lover".

Comment

Ish is too funny. Poetic justice, man.

Comment

I had my DNA done a while back....2.5% Sub Saharan blood....somebody raped somebody a while back....

Comment

I read online that Kim Kardashian is Arab.

Comment

Working...
                      X