Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever intimidated another man with your presence around his woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
    I smell fear!
    That would be the smell of some man's shit on your cock you're smelling.

Comment

Never had the urge to piss another man off to flirt with his GF. Whoever does it is an assho**

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        That would be the smell of some man's shit on your cock you're smelling.

You sound as if you have experience with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
          You sound as if you have experience with this.
          Keep me out of your fantasies please.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            Keep me out of your fantasies please.

Come on, I was just getting started.

I'm sure the thought of it is making your arse quiver.

Comment

absolutely! use to do it all the time... you don't need to be some gym buff clean cut guy to meet women. i use to do it all the time. i knew a few insecure gangsters & bikers over the years i could get really agitated when i was around their women... i even say to a friend "see that guy? watch how fast he goes to the bar when i stand beside his woman. tell me how quick he gets there". i would even tell them i would always say hello with a big smile... 30 seconds later it hey joe do you want a drink? worked every time. i had it all figured out ho to get my drinks bought for me. i'd also hand out free mushrooms to the girls discreetly. my zoomers turned girls into sleazes. i usually had them buy me drinks too...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                absolutely! use to do it all the time... you don't need to be some gym buff clean cut guy to meet women. i use to do it all the time. i knew a few insecure gangsters & bikers over the years i could get really agitated when i was around their women... i even say to a friend "see that guy? watch how fast he goes to the bar when i stand beside his woman. tell me how quick he gets there". i would even tell them i would always say hello with a big smile... 30 seconds later it hey joe do you want a drink? worked every time. i had it all figured out ho to get my drinks bought for me. i'd also hand out free mushrooms to the girls discreetly. my zoomers turned girls into sleazes. i usually had them buy me drinks too...

Now that's the spirit!

If you act the gentleman on the outside they get so paranoid.

Comment

This prick has finally worn out his welcome. I warned him months ago to cease with the penis/sex threads all the time and issued him temp bans in an effort to get him to correct his infantile posting behavior, but it was all for naught.

Good riddance.

Comment

has anyone ever fantasized about your woman getting pounded by five big hung black men at once? just getting bounced and tossed around like a basketball?

because i have.

Comment

You talkin' about my d*ck size, right?

You wanna know if I've ever intimidated another man with the bigness of my schlong.

To answer your question, yes.

Comment

Working...
                      X