Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
    sure. whatever you say casanova.

Il be looking forward to your next thread:

"Ive been wrongly accused of rape by hot secretary. She said hi, i **** raped her. Was i wrong?"
    He keeps us interested you have to admit that. You never know if he's ****in the new girl at work or crying about past girls who've left him.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=540943

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=538760

This one is good

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=567761

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=600879

Another Funny One

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=603070

His Fondness of Banging Fatties

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=598779

Comment

You're living in the past, i left it a long time ago.

Anybody who knows strength knows that there's no better fuel than a loss.

The time my girl left me I was onto some heavy drugs and I almost lost myself. I did lose myself actually, but at the end of it all somehow I regained who I was, and I saw myself as I should be, pure and without doubt.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-04-2013, 03:57 PM.

Comment

But seriously Paul is right in his post, this lass is getting you guys all worked up in the middle school cafeteria before recess and you are all just falling for it when in truth none of you will get the chance to touch your first boob with her.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
          It sounds like you don't know many women who like penis.
          It sounds like you don't know many women. You just read some ridiculous pick-up artist blog on the internet and think that women have an instruction manual, you dozy tard.

I haven't met a girl who i couldn't satisfy if she gave me the chance, because I know how to treat a woman and her body, and it's not just with my dick. In that case it doesn't matter who gets the upper hand on this argument because you've already lost.
          Nice gambit Obi Wan.

I understand why you're a feminist now because you yourself don't understand your own power as a man.
          you're getting stupider!

Also squeel, since it sounds like you don't know much about women,

Women enjoy being dominated.
          Some women enjoy being dominated. Some don't. Some want to be dominant. Some women like sports. Other women watch Doctor Who. Other women like romantic comedies but some, they want to watch horror.

Let me tell you something about women. It isn't a secret, but the way you ******s see things it's like it's some sort of mystery. Here it is: Women are people too.

It's easy to see that if you, you know, actually talk to women instead of seeing them as merely unfathomable wank-bait. It's very liberating to realise post-adolescence that women are not to be feared and loathed and mythologised as something other, they're just human beings with their own rights, hopes, fears and dreams.

Maybe when you grow up then you'll be similarly enlightened.

You know I would post a picture to show you guys what i'm talking about but the last time I posted a picture I got e-stalked by certain people who for some reason wanted to delve into my personal life-- so..

I'll pass.
          Was that the time you posted intimate pictures of your ex without her knowledge or permission because you were so sad after she dumped your bum-ass? Did she dump you because you're a sweaty palmed creep?

Hey guys let me clue you in on a little secret.

When you have a good job, a nice car and a nice place, and you work out, ****ing girls really isn't that hard.
          It's not a good job, nor is it a car.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            It sounds like you don't know many women. You just read some ridiculous pick-up artist blog on the internet and think that women have an instruction manual, you dozy tard.

Nice gambit Obi Wan.

you're getting stupider!

Some women enjoy being dominated. Some don't. Some want to be dominant. Some women like sports. Other women watch Doctor Who. Other women like romantic comedies but some, they want to watch horror.

Let me tell you something about women. It isn't a secret, but the way you ******s see things it's like it's some sort of mystery. Here it is: Women are people too.

It's easy to see that if you, you know, actually talk to women instead of seeing them as merely unfathomable wank-bait. It's very liberating to realise post-adolescence that women are not to be feared and loathed and mythologised as something other, they're just human beings with their own rights, hopes, fears and dreams.

Maybe when you grow up then you'll be similarly enlightened.

Was that the time you posted intimate pictures of your ex without her knowledge or permission because you were so sad after she dumped your bum-ass? Did she dump you because you're a sweaty palmed creep?

It's not a good job, nor is it a car.

Damn I officially have an online stalker lol
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-04-2013, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Damn I officially have an online stalker lol
              Replying to your idiotic threads isn't stalking. Pretending that the new girl at the office is into you and making rapey comments about her, that's stalking.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                That is a little creepy, yes. I had friends who spent more than 50% of their time talking about "pus$y" as you put it, and they were always creepy losers who couldn't get laid. Notice the past tense. Had. When I was an adolescent. Even the creepy weirdos who were obsessed with unattainable vagina eventually grew up. Mostly.

True the main ones talking about kat all the time, most the time aint getting it.

Comment

so the weekend has passed.....have u banged her yet?

Comment

Jebus christ

Comment

Working...
                    X