Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Relationship Issues: Anybody been through anything like this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Relationship Issues: Anybody been through anything like this?

I feel like blowing my brains out.

Me and my girl were together for a year and a half and we've been crazy about each other since we met, and its been growing stronger ever since. I was going to marry her.

But ever since I got this new job things started to change. My boss demands a lot of my time and she doesn't like that. Every time I have to stay late she thinks i'm cheating on her because her dad did it to her mom. The fights started getting worse and I started to put more time into work and less on her because it in't as stressful as she is, ironically.

So I guess she tried to make me jealous by going on a date with this guy(my friend saw them at a restaurant) and I got furious... i couldnt control myself and just wanted revenge so I slept with a coworker, and made sure she found out about it.

Later, I spoke to the guy and it turns out they didnt really do anything.. he tried but she didnt let him.. when she found out what I did she disappeared for a week, and when she came back she really did cheat on me.

Now we both hate each other and we cant even stand to be in the same room... life feels like a big joke right now.. All i wanted was her, and i know she feels the same.

the more she hurts me the more i hurt her and so on.. Its just like an avalanche that wont stop and it keeps getting bigger

you lost each others trust.

this thing is pretty much a goner unless you guys try your best to repair it.

without trust, relationship is doomed.

Comment

step up the game playboy.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Doesnt sound like a healthy relationship if im honest, sounds more convenient but with feelings?
        Seems like it's not so convenient for you anymore though as she's doing your head in with her insecurities making you want to stay at work..

Just fcuk the broad from work, that way you can get laid and put in the hours and hopefully get promoted, get a bigger pay cheque, get your own PA and then start railing her too? Multiple win?

Comment

This sounds just like in That 70's Show when Jackie was comforting Kelso when Fez had a gay sex dream about them 2; and when Hyde saw this, he thought she was cheating on him so he went and cheated on her with a sexy nurse

Did you sleep with a sexy nurse?

Comment

Damn, that sucks man. I'm sure you felt furious when you found out she had dinner with that dude but you really sealed the deal when you banged the coworker. I'm assuming that there is no way that either of you can forgive each other for what you've done. Time to part ways my friend. I'm not really sure what else to tell you.

Comment

Maybe it's just me but the moment I go out and try to get some new walls when I'm in a relationship means I don't love or respect her anymore.

Maybe both of yall are just crazy ****s. If that's the case than just talk it out. Make her understand your position, and listen to what she has to say and do your best to fulfill her needs so she does the same to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                I feel like blowing my brains out.

Me and my girl were together for a year and a half and we've been crazy about each other since we met, and its been growing stronger ever since. I was going to marry her.

But ever since I got this new job things started to change. My boss demands a lot of my time and she doesn't like that. Every time I have to stay late she thinks i'm cheating on her because her dad did it to her mom. The fights started getting worse and I started to put more time into work and less on her because it in't as stressful as she is, ironically.

So I guess she tried to make me jealous by going on a date with this guy(my friend saw them at a restaurant) and I got furious... i couldnt control myself and just wanted revenge so I slept with a coworker, and made sure she found out about it.

Later, I spoke to the guy and it turns out they didnt really do anything.. he tried but she didnt let him.. when she found out what I did she disappeared for a week, and when she came back she really did cheat on me.

Now we both hate each other and we cant even stand to be in the same room... life feels like a big joke right now.. All i wanted was her, and i know she feels the same.

the more she hurts me the more i hurt her and so on.. Its just like an avalanche that wont stop and it keeps getting bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post

I stabbed a guy with a trident!

Brick I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You might want to find yourself a safehouse and lie low for a while...............because you're probably wanted for murder.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Thanks for the input. I feel better for letting this **** out.

I shouldn't have reacted so fast. Before I wrote this I was killing myself over how she did that to me when I didn't do anything but I did the same **** when she didn't do anything, and maybe we are crazy.

Stay up homies.

Comment

Working...
                    X