No announcement yet.

Emptiness is form

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emptiness is form

Edit: Sorry I was depressed when I posted this.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-07-2013, 05:39 AM.

alright then professor xavier you just calm the **** down

in all seriousness what the hell is this do-lally bastard talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
      alright then professor xavier you just calm the **** down

in all seriousness what the hell is this do-lally bastard talking about?
      Emptiness shapes and forms all manifestations. This thought is directly supported by modern physics.

Comment

Calm down professor X, what the hell are you talking about anyway?

Comment

Mock me all you want i'm just trying to share truth and perspective. If you don't want it i'll keep it for myself.

*****es.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
            Can you really pinpoint exactly where your body ends and everything else begins? What about your mind? What do we perceive but appearances that are constantly shifting and memories of the past and visions of the future that fluctuate around the present, which itself is also never the same.

So basically what he's trying to say is.......

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
              Can you really pinpoint exactly where your body ends and everything else begins? What about your mind? What do we perceive but appearances that are constantly shifting and memories of the past and visions of the future that fluctuate around the present, which itself is also never the same.

The science behind the philosophy:

I got you bruh! its hellainteresting!

Comment

Wtf is butterbean babbling on about?

Comment

The scientific video has nothing to do with whatever philisophical bull**** Prof. X is talking.

Philisophical morons trying to twist something scientifically known and confuse people. There's nothing new to see here, just because the words "quantum", "energy" and another bunch of scientific terms are used doesn't mean you can bull**** people into considering some crappy philisophical babble. The two videos have almost no relation.

Video 1: Some bald c*nt going into a stupid and long winded ramble and only succeeds in clumsily stating that the Standard Model makes up everything in the Universe and there is some uncertainty in the way the Universe operates.

Video 2: Actual scientific information about how empty space is filled with force-carrying particles, and the probability for all particles to be present there. Briefly touches on some ideas of Heisenberg's Uncertainity Principle without actually stating it, cool enough video though.

Comment

This is what I hate about some people who label themselves intelligent and rational. Some of them believe it so strongly they feel they have the right to judge intelligence so absolutely even in the things they cannot or refuse to understand.

We exist in nothingness, and all things are created and formed by nothingness. It is nothingness from which all things are birthed.

Where do we really begin? Can you pinpoint exactly "what" you are? by the time you do this, time will have already passed and you will be different than what you were when you started.

Where did our conciousness begin? At birth? Can you remember that far back? We are perpetually dangling in the ungraspable present and kept sane by our delusions of time which has no beginning and no end.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-06-2013, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X