Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2013-2014 NBA Season Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just one of the many to come for this man.

Last edited by UTEP; 06-16-2014, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      Jordan got 6 rings and he makes the players around him better, Kobe doesn't make the players around him better, he just makes himself better, Basketball is a team sport, Not a Me sport. MJ Team, Kobe Me.

it's 2014...time to put the 2001 myths away kiddo

Comment

• Originally posted by UTEP View Post
        Just one of the many to come for this man.

He's actually smiling? O.o

Comment

• If Kawhi Leonard gets to play one more year with Tim Duncan I think all the improvements he has made will really cement themselves.

For some reason he strikes me as the type of guy that might stop improving if he loses that structure.
          Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 06-16-2014, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• congrats Spurs!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              If Kawhi Leonard gets to play one more year with Tim Duncan I think all the improvements he has made will really cement themselves.

For some reason he strikes me as the type of guy that might stop improving if he loses that structure.
              Nah I doubt it. I think he'll be able to show more once Duncan leaves since he'll have more opportunities to showcase his abilities.

Comment

• i could see miami might go all patrick ewing/hakeem olajuwon and get rid of their best franchise player in history in dwade and sacrifice everyone but lebron.

bosh almost certainly looks gone ( i was riley at least). he has been exposed as a fake all star ever since he teamed up with lbj and wade in miami.

does pop retire? does timmy?

does lebron and dwade along with bosh take even less money to get melo in miami?

crazy consequences will happen because of this finals result.

Comment

• I had Spurs in 4. Better team, better coach, better system. They had the shyt last year. Should be a Spurs back 2 back right now.

Lets see what LeBron does when the going gets tough he'll probably leave again like he did Cleveland.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
                    I had Spurs in 4. Better team, better coach, better system. They had the shyt last year. Should be a Spurs back 2 back right now.

Lets see what LeBron does when the going gets tough he'll probably leave again like he did Cleveland.
                    he wont go back in that **** hole in cleveland. i could see him bolting for the lakers or i could see the big 3 trying it one more time in miami for one more year then go on their separate ways after.

I see lebron with the knicks or lakers. too obvious. once melo and amare are off the books i can see lebron being enticed by nyc and jackson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                      Who do you think the alpha dog was on the Lakers last 2 championship teams?LMAO @ Duncan not needing elite talent. Tim has played with excellent players his whole career. Robinson, Parker, Ginobili, Leonard, Elliott, Horry, etc. are just average players give me a break
                      Duncan won 2 titles without elite talent. Robinson was broken down and old in 2003, Parker and Ginobili were young and little more than potential, and Elliot wasn't there. That was all Duncan and Pop. 2005 was better because Parker and Ginobili were better, but they still weren't elite or great, they were just good.

1999 or 2007 weren't exactly loaded either, not compared to the Lakers teams Kobe won with. Every Kobe title team was more talented than Duncan's in 2003 or 2005, and no Kobe title team depended on him the way the Spurs did for those titles. Duncan was the gear spinning the whole team.

Comment

Working...
                      X