Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REPUGNANT Biker SCUMBAGS Chase and Beatdown Man In Front of Wife & 2 year old child

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Not when you have your family in the car with you. I'm not getting murdered and then have my wife be gang raped, no thanks.

The bikers instigated the stop, slashed his tires and beat on his car. He had no choice but to get the fuk out of there.

I'm all about wanting to know what happened but in this case, it was clear that if he didn't speed out of there, something horrible might have happened.
    Where in the video does it show them slashing his tires? Is it before he plows through people or AFTER?
    Last edited by ИATAS; 10-09-2013, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

Where in the video does it show them slashing his tires? Is it before he plows through people or AFTER?
      Who knows when it was slashed, but that is what is reported.

His car tyres were deflated.

Some of those guys are convicted criminals for crimes such as selling cocaine, illegal gun ownership, robbery etc... and I wouldn't put it cross them to rob someone in a good looking car such as a Range Rover. They give bikers a bad name. I am a biker and they put us to shame.

People who own a new Range Rover aren't likely to be poor, so there's something to rob. There are some huge robberies done on bikes in the UK, being unregistered etc... simply because you can't identify the people who have a helmet and a bike not known to be owned by who.

Running people over is bad, but if at the time people do attack you, then you will do what you can as human nature to get out of that situation.

This is what Russian Crushin said in the other thread here, which some douche had a crap title for, so it was easy to miss:

The bikers are a gang, if you've ever witnessed one in NYC, there are usually 100 of them, basically terrorizing areas. They come in 100 deep, drive through red lights, popping wheelies, on the side walks and everything. Most of them are unregistered bikes with bikers who don't even have a motorcycle license. You're telling me a guy with and his kid started harassing 100 bikers on a highway? These guys come on to a highway and will usually come to a complete stop on the highway just because "they could". NYC police will no longer chase bike because its too dangerous so they do whatever they want.

The biker break checked him and when the car stopped, they surrounded him, started damaging the car and popped the tires. They entrapped him, and attacked him so he tried to get away. Those who got run over were the ones attempting to illegally block him from getting away so they could beat him, so they get no sympathy at all. The bikers are not victim, the man and his family are

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
        LOL i knew someone would try blame the poor beaten father trying to protect his family...

Not only were they damaging his car with knives.. but also when it gets to that stage.. what the hell is he supposed to think?? any minute these scumbags could pull him out and stab him.. OR worse pull out a gun and just rush off.. these dicks were in a massive group it wouldnt suprise me for one of them to suddenly "grow some balls" and open fire...

And the police?? did u see thr ****in police.. the video was 8mins long and they still hadnt turned up.. if he stood there it would have been over in 30seconds

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        you know somebody is gonna try to be cute and defend these guys. Just didnt expect it from natas....

Even if they were, which the video doesn't show any of that happening, running people over is never a good idea. Call 911, try to wait it out if possible, etc.

it was a 4 mile chase, im pretty sure things didnt make it on video. Nevertheless, the man was on the line with 911 while the attack was happening and he was described as utterly petrified in the 911 call.

smdh at you trying to blame a tech executive who was on his wedding anniversary with his wife and 2 year old daughter for being remotely responsible for what happened.

yea im gonna instigate mess with a group of bikers when i have my wife and 2 year old daughter with me smdh at you natas. smdh.

Comment

You can see pieces of his tire flying from his car as he speeds away from them.

Comment

Even if they were, which the video doesn't show any of that happening, running people over is never a good idea. Call 911, try to wait it out if possible, etc.
            They were on the phone talking to the police, giving info on where they were.

Cruz did a brake check clearly. He overtook in a dangerous way by being on the side in the Range Rover's lane. It appeared he looked at the car driver.

Then he overtook him with maybe a bikers length distance. The distance increased between them, either the Range slowing down or bike accelerating. At this point you hear horns, and even the biker on the right hand lane is looking at Cruz.

Then brake check. Who knows if the horn was a signal or just coincidence, but Cruz was the dangerous motorist.

Now we can't see what happens after, but at least the police report that bikers started to attack the car.

Lien did hit some bikers, but also when he got near the front, he went through where there were gaps, since there were bikers in his lane a few metres (around 10 at a guess) from the incident.

We can't see from the video of what was done at the first brake check, but knowing now with some having long criminal records, unregistered bikes, no licenses, and what they did to him at the end, and perhaps knowledge (Russian's Crushin's input) of how large groups of bikers rob people, I would safely say he was in danger.

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
              Who knows when it was slashed, but that is what is reported.

His car tyres were deflated.

Some of those guys are convicted criminals for crimes such as selling cocaine, illegal gun ownership, robbery etc... and I wouldn't put it cross them to rob someone in a good looking car such as a Range Rover. They give bikers a bad name. I am a biker and they put us to shame.

People who own a new Range Rover aren't likely to be poor, so there's something to rob. There are some huge robberies done on bikes in the UK, being unregistered etc... simply because you can't identify the people who have a helmet and a bike not known to be owned by who.

Running people over is bad, but if at the time people do attack you, then you will do what you can as human nature to get out of that situation.

This is what Russian Crushin said in the other thread here, which some douche had a crap title for, so it was easy to miss:

The bikers are a gang, if you've ever witnessed one in NYC, there are usually 100 of them, basically terrorizing areas. They come in 100 deep, drive through red lights, popping wheelies, on the side walks and everything. Most of them are unregistered bikes with bikers who don't even have a motorcycle license. You're telling me a guy with and his kid started harassing 100 bikers on a highway? These guys come on to a highway and will usually come to a complete stop on the highway just because "they could". NYC police will no longer chase bike because its too dangerous so they do whatever they want.

The biker break checked him and when the car stopped, they surrounded him, started damaging the car and popped the tires. They entrapped him, and attacked him so he tried to get away. Those who got run over were the ones attempting to illegally block him from getting away so they could beat him, so they get no sympathy at all. The bikers are not victim, the man and his family are

i cant believe people are even attempting to place some kind of blame on the family man.

21 previous arrests for this piece of ****:

DISGUSTING.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                you know somebody is gonna try to be cute and defend these guys. Just didnt expect it from natas....

it was a 4 mile chase, im pretty sure things didnt make it on video. Nevertheless, the man was on the line with 911 while the attack was happening and he was described as utterly petrified in the 911 call.

smdh at you trying to blame a tech executive who was on his wedding anniversary with his wife and 2 year old daughter for being remotely responsible for what happened.

yea im gonna instigate mess with a group of bikers when i have my wife and 2 year old daughter with me smdh at you natas. smdh.
                I'm not BLAMING him I said the SUV driver is at fault too. Running people over is not cool any way you slice it. Like I said, the first dude that slowed down was at fault, he was stupid for that. The SUV driver panicked and literally plowed through humans that is not cool at all.

The slashing tires, from what I've gathered and seen, occurs AFTER he ran people over and they chase and catcg up to him.

Also these are not all bad, gang members like people say. It was an annual motorcycle event so people from all over, different clubs, walks of life, etc., participate in.

Like I said to me it seems like a series of unfortunate events with numerous people doing stupid **** including the SUV driver.

Comment

So ALL the blame is on the bikers and not also on the SUV driver who plowed through living humans with his giant car?

This is how I see it

First biker either intentionally slowed down in front of the SUV, or didn't realize how close the SUV was behind him, SUV bumps into him. Either way this was the lone bikers fault.

The bikers all stop to see what happened, concerned about their fallen comrade. Clearly confusion and shock.

SUV driver sees all these bikers around his car, who are not being violent at this point mind you, and completely panics, slams on the has pedal and literally plows through a group of bikers running over several and paralyzing one. HIS FAULT.

Angry at what they just saw, and shocked, the bikers then chase the guy who just RAN OVER their comrades with a SUV. Then beat his ass.

So it's an unfortunate series of events with numerous parties at fault including the SUV driver.

are you f#cking kidding me?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    are you f#cking kidding me?
                    Why would I be kidding? Running over humans with an SUV is not cool unless its GTA5.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                      At least one of the subhuman pieces of ****s got paralyzed,

Edwin Mieses, aka "Jay Meezee" aspiring brooklyn rapper.

Too bad only one got paralyzed.

Has now hired scumbag lawyer Gloria Alldred claiming to be"innocent" and now shamelessly trying to get a money payoff from the terrorized family;

DISGUSTING.

this dude is sh#tting and pissing on himself as we speak. they've got him in a diaper. he will live in the care of somebody else for the rest of his life.

he earned it.

Comment

Working...
                      X