Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REPUGNANT Biker SCUMBAGS Chase and Beatdown Man In Front of Wife & 2 year old child

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
    Didnt see any threads about this crazy story about a Tech executive who was harassed, chased, then beaten badly by a huge pack of dmx rough ryder biker thugs in front of his wife and 2 year old child.

Started when biker gangs started harassing the family, the man fearing for his life tried to take off and hit one of the bikers which started a 4 mile chase that ended in the uncivilized animal thugs dragging out the suv driver and beating him senselessly as his wife and 2 year old child looked.

Arrests have been made and at least one of the scumbags was a undercover NYPD cop who didnt do anything to stop the beating. Police are still looking for suspects.

Craig Wright

Reginald Chance

Robert Sims

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
    When did the blacks start having bike gangs scumbags anyway hope they get murdered in prison
    Naw never, ive heard of plenty white biker gangs tho, but never this micky mouse bike club

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    red k for making it a racial issue. Oh..and for being a dumbass. :ANWOD:

It certainly seems like this was made to provoke a response in relation to race. This wasn't just a "Black Biker Gang" I'm sitting back wondering why didn't the OP post all the other bikers in the group. Photos are available. There were Black, Puerto Rican and White Bikers in this group. In all honesty, it seems like the OP is singling out one particular race.
    The guy who started the whole debacle is Latino as well as the guy in the ICU. I am not defending what these idiots did, but this entire thread seems to be made to bait people.

Below is an Image of some the bikers attending to the Paralyzed Mieses at the scene. They are White and they are currently wanted for questioning fellas.
    Last edited by CineScape; 10-09-2013, 07:54 AM. Reason: fixed Quote

Comment

When did the blacks start having bike gangs scumbags anyway hope they get murdered in prison
      I assumed they were white guys as well. DMX and **** are into bikes though

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
        At least one of the subhuman pieces of ****s got paralyzed,

Edwin Mieses, aka "Jay Meezee" aspiring brooklyn rapper.

Too bad only one got paralyzed.

Has now hired scumbag lawyer Gloria Alldred claiming to be"innocent" and now shamelessly trying to get a money payoff from the terrorized family;

DISGUSTING.
        how did he get paralysed?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          The reason he got run over is because he attempted to block the car from leaving while his friends damaged the car and slashed the tires. Not only should he never have been in front of the car but he never should have been on the road with a revoke car license till 2017 and never even possessing a motorcycle license
          He's an idiot

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
          The police should have been there quicker.. that video was what 8mins? till they caught up.. i am sure the wife must have been dialing them as soon as that **** started and hopefully other normal citizens were doing the same..

**** the ghetto ass cop who joined in as well.. not only not stopping or trying to but also smashing up the car more
          I was wondering where the police were as well

Comment

Amerika is a stupid country

Comment

Originally posted by CineScape View Post
              Started when biker gangs started harassing the family, the man fearing for his life tried to take off and hit one of the bikers which started a 4 mile chase that ended in the uncivilized animal thugs dragging out the suv driver and beating him senselessly as his wife and 2 year old child looked.

Arrests have been made and at least one of the scumbags was a undercover NYPD cop who didnt do anything to stop the beating. Police are still looking for suspects.

Craig Wright

Reginald Chance

Robert Sims

It certainly seems like this was made to provoke a response in relation to race. This wasn't just a "Black Biker Gang" I'm sitting back wondering why didn't the OP post all the other bikers in the group. Photos are available. There were Black, Puerto Rican and White Bikers in this group. In all honesty, it seems like the OP is singling out one particular race.
              The guy who started the whole debacle is Latino as well as the guy in the ICU. I am not defending what these idiots did, but this entire thread seems to be made to bait people.

Below is an Image of some the bikers attending to the Paralyzed Mieses at the scene. They are White and they are currently wanted for questioning fellas.
              Thanks for clarifying. Have you got any pics of the other guys?

Comment

So ALL the blame is on the bikers and not also on the SUV driver who plowed through living humans with his giant car?

This is how I see it

First biker either intentionally slowed down in front of the SUV, or didn't realize how close the SUV was behind him, SUV bumps into him. Either way this was the lone bikers fault.

The bikers all stop to see what happened, concerned about their fallen comrade. Clearly confusion and shock.

SUV driver sees all these bikers around his car, who are not being violent at this point mind you, and completely panics, slams on the has pedal and literally plows through a group of bikers running over several and paralyzing one. HIS FAULT.

Angry at what they just saw, and shocked, the bikers then chase the guy who just RAN OVER their comrades with a SUV. Then beat his ass.

So it's an unfortunate series of events with numerous parties at fault including the SUV driver.

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
                  I assumed they were white guys as well. DMX and **** are into bikes though
                  Must be one of those weird stereotypes. You guys never heard of Paul Williams and Diego Corrales?

On the West Coast there are numerous really oldschool black and chicano biker clubs and gangs.

There are hundreds at least black motorcycle clubs across the country

Black Sabbath Motorcycle Club
                  Last edited by ИATAS; 10-09-2013, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    So ALL the blame is on the bikers and not also on the SUV driver who plowed through living humans with his giant car?

This is how I see it

First biker either intentionally slowed down in front of the SUV, or didn't realize how close the SUV was behind him, SUV bumps into him. Either way this was the lone bikers fault.

The bikers all stop to see what happened, concerned about their fallen comrade. Clearly confusion and shock.

SUV driver sees all these bikers around his car, who are not being violent at this point mind you, and completely panics, slams on the has pedal and literally plows through a group of bikers running over several and paralyzing one. HIS FAULT.

Angry at what they just saw, and shocked, the bikers then chase the guy who just RAN OVER their comrades with a SUV. Then beat his ass.

So it's an unfortunate series of events with numerous parties at fault including the SUV driver.
                    Actually after reading more details that changed my original opinion, they were kicking, punching and slashing his tires at that point.

If I'm in the car with my 2 year old daughter and wife and they surround me, I'm slamming the gas and getting the fuk out of there. You don't know what they are going to do and it's very conceivable they can pull him out and murder him.

That biker who was paralyzed got what he asked for, a physical confrontation and he threatened a man's life and that of his family. Can't fault the driver on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      red k for making it a racial issue. Oh..and for being a dumbass. :ANWOD:
                      I guess you didn't see this post...... or this doesn't qualify as racial to you. As a matter of fact, do you call all black people Neanderthals? Guess it depends on which side of the argument you are on??

A wonder what jesse Jackson will be saying about this, black gang chasing down Asian man and beating him senseless in front of his wife and 2 year old kid..... imagine if this was the hells angels chasing down an African American man and beating him senseless in front of his wife and 2 year old kid, bet the **** would have plenty to say then................

Comment

Working...
                      X