Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REPUGNANT Biker SCUMBAGS Chase and Beatdown Man In Front of Wife & 2 year old child

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if they were, which the video doesn't show any of that happening, running people over is never a good idea. Call 911, try to wait it out if possible, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      So ALL the blame is on the bikers and not also on the SUV driver who plowed through living humans with his giant car?

This is how I see it

First biker either intentionally slowed down in front of the SUV, or didn't realize how close the SUV was behind him, SUV bumps into him. Either way this was the lone bikers fault.

The bikers all stop to see what happened, concerned about their fallen comrade. Clearly confusion and shock.

SUV driver sees all these bikers around his car, who are not being violent at this point mind you, and completely panics, slams on the has pedal and literally plows through a group of bikers running over several and paralyzing one. HIS FAULT.

Angry at what they just saw, and shocked, the bikers then chase the guy who just RAN OVER their comrades with a SUV. Then beat his ass.

So it's an unfortunate series of events with numerous parties at fault including the SUV driver.
      He intentionally bumped him trying to make him stop, he has his head turned the entire time watching what he's doing

They didnt stop to see what happened, they stopped to block him in, illegally. Otherwise they would have stopped to the side of him and not directly in front on a major highway in NYC

He also didnt panic, they began slashing his tires, they werent there to talk it out and exchange insurances. He floored it to escape a gang using weapons on him. If they werent attempting to illegally entrap him, they wouldnt get run over. What exactly was he suppose to do? Stand there and allow them to attack?

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post

When I first saw the video, I was confused since the original upload didn't have a title and the comments were disabled. At 0:49, the guy who left his motorcycle was on his way back and I thought that the bikers were ready to leave and move on. But as others have said, things were only starting to heat up as the bikers surrounded the SUV and started damaging it. I still don't understand what started all of this. Did Lien intend to slow down so he could let all the bikers go past him? Or were the bikers already taunting Lien before Cruz got bumped?

Comment

Even if they were, which the video doesn't show any of that happening, running people over is never a good idea. Call 911, try to wait it out if possible, etc.
          They wouldnt get run over if they didnt entrap him. Call 911 while a bike gang 100 deep is attacking your car and slashing your tires after forcing u to stop?

Comment

LOL i knew someone would try blame the poor beaten father trying to protect his family...

Not only were they damaging his car with knives.. but also when it gets to that stage.. what the hell is he supposed to think?? any minute these scumbags could pull him out and stab him.. OR worse pull out a gun and just rush off.. these dicks were in a massive group it wouldnt suprise me for one of them to suddenly "grow some balls" and open fire...

And the police?? did u see thr ****in police.. the video was 8mins long and they still hadnt turned up.. if he stood there it would have been over in 30seconds

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I don't think waiting it out was possible.
              Last edited by ladiesman217; 10-09-2013, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ladiesman217 View Post
                When I first saw the video, I was confused since the original upload didn't have a title and the comments were disabled. At 0:49, the guy who left his motorcycle was on his way back and I thought that the bikers were ready to leave and move on. But as others have said, things were only starting to heat up as the bikers surrounded the SUV and started damaging it. I still don't understand what started all of this. Did Lien intend to slow down so he could let all the bikers go past him? Or were the bikers already taunting Lien before Cruz got bumped?
                What started it is a gang of morons thinking they own the road doing whatever they want just because there are 200 of them. Hours before shows them riding on side walks causing havoc in the area, doing wheelies, to which many 911 calls were placed. They said he was "harassing them" Im sure a guy with his wife and kids is going to start harassing 200 bikers

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  They wouldnt get run over if they didnt entrap him. Call 911 while a bike gang 100 deep is attacking your car and slashing your tires after forcing u to stop?
                  Exactly they wanted a physical confrontation there's no other way to interpret that he did what anyone would have done with their wife and kid in the car

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    What started it is a gang of morons thinking they own the road doing whatever they want just because there are 200 of them. Hours before shows them riding on side walks causing havoc in the area, doing wheelies, to which many 911 calls were placed. They said he was "harassing them" Im sure a guy with his wife and kids is going to start harassing 200 bikers
                    Yeah, there's no way Lien harassed the bikers. So the theory is that Cruz purposely got bumped so that he could find an excuse to surround and threaten the family?

Also, I initially thought that Cruz was the one who got run over and eventually paralyzed.
                    Last edited by ladiesman217; 10-09-2013, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Not when you have your family in the car with you. I'm not getting murdered and then have my wife be gang raped, no thanks.

The bikers instigated the stop, slashed his tires and beat on his car. He had no choice but to get the fuk out of there.

I'm all about wanting to know what happened but in this case, it was clear that if he didn't speed out of there, something horrible might have happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X