Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This lady at my job reported me to my boss for giving away food.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phallus View Post
    trigg, instead of taking the food, you could wrap it up in plastic or put the box in the dumpster and tell the homeless people where it is, dumpster diving isn't stealing, and you can tell your boss, "i put the food in the garbage like you told me to."
    what you did is really awesome, even though people who wear vibram five fingers are all douchebags
    Actually, it is illegal

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Actually, it is illegal
      if so, no cop seems to want to arrest somebody for diving, i saw a little old man taking cans out of a dumpster while a cop saw him, and then drove away.

Comment

The school is just covering their ass.

If someone gets sick from the food you provided they can and probably will sue.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
          trigg, instead of taking the food, you could wrap it up in plastic or put the box in the dumpster and tell the homeless people where it is, dumpster diving isn't stealing, and you can tell your boss, "i put the food in the garbage like you told me to."
          what you did is really awesome, even though people who wear vibram five fingers are all douchebags
          I live in the country and the homeless people I know live in the city. I'm still boxing up food but now I do it in a sneaky way.

Comment

Originally posted by PolishPummler View Post

The homeless people I know are 15 miles into the city and they have no idea where I work.

Comment

Originally posted by PolishPummler View Post

i'm sure homeless eddy has a direct line to a good lawyer...

Comment

Keep doing, if you get sacked go to the media, you will be a hero.

Email Jamie Oliver, he's into this kind of ****.

Comment

Did you offer to lick her feet first? I'm disappointed if if you didn't. I'm sure she would have caved.

Comment

Working...
                  X