Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This morning I stuffed paper towels in my underwear so the ladies at work can think..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
    I'm Asian so women automatically think i'm small.

It's pretty awesome when they find out i'm not lol
    Reported for racism....

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Trigger View Post
      You got me all wrong. I don't shop at Walmart,and I don't drink malt liquor. You don't know me! You don't know me!
      Yeah Trigg!
      Let him know son, you don't shop at Wal-Mart

you do your shopping at Target

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I don't think they'll care much about the paper towel roll once they're grossed out by your foot fetish. Which reminds me, please tell me this guy isn't you, Trigger:

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...221375671.html

A 32-year old man with a "foot fetish" was arrested for allegedly molesting a 9-year old boy whose feet he photographed inside of a Bay Area Target store, according to police in Pinole.

Gregory Paul Houchins allegedly approached a boy on Aug. 13 at the Pinole Target store on Fitzgerald Drive.

There, he convinced the child to take off his shoes and socks and follow him to the store bathroom, police said in a news release.

In the bathroom, Houcins allegedly "forced the child to grab and rub his genitalia, at the same time he taking video and pictures of the boy's feet, according to the release.

Police arrived after the boy ran out of the bathroom to find his parents.

Houchins was arrested two days later after he was recognized at the same Target.

His co-workers at Burlington Coat Factory in Pinole reported that he has been "known to ask people to take pictures of their feet, and Stuffing his underwear with newspaperss", according to Bay Area News Group.
      Last edited by -jose-; 09-25-2013, 11:44 AM.

Comment

I used to cut french baggets in half at the end of work and stuff them in my pants when I was training a new girl at this Atlanta Bread Company I workd at 10 years ago. As soon as I'd see they're eyes open widely as they saw the bulge going down to my knee I'd toss the bagget. I fyukked every girl I did that to. 5 or 6 in all.

Comment

Paper towels sound uncomfortable, why not just use a sock?

Also, they make pre-padded underwear with a padded crotch area.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            Did you live under power lines as a kid, or something?
            Probably electrocuted himself trying to smell the shoes hanging from the power lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              Probably electrocuted himself trying to smell the shoes hanging from the power lines.

Comment

OP: Your husband is not going to like it when he hears this.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Paper towels sound uncomfortable, why not just use a sock?

Also, they make pre-padded underwear with a padded crotch area.
                  WTF? They sell pre-padded underwear. This will make my life easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                    They were probably looking then had the following conversation:

Woman 1: "Why has that weirdo with the strange toe shoes stuffed loads of paper towels down his underwear?"

Woman 2: "I don't know but if I saw him walking down the street I'd definately cross to the other side!!"
                    Woman 3: "Is he looking at my feet? EWWW!"

Comment

Take them dick pills and buy one of them pumps...maybe you will grow an inch or two.

Comment

Working...
                      X