Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

13 shot in Chicago park, including 3 year old.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol a bunch of stupid faggots tip-toeing around the elephant in the room. It's clearly a black vs. black problem. Like 90% of the gun violence from Chiraq comes from stupid ass black gangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Meanwhile, "La tour de funk douche bouche" is the greatest French foreign film staring Hugh Grant as a mailman who's trouser snake got slammed in a car door.
      French cinema is known for very violent films such as Nikita, Delicatessen, Irreversible, Man Bites Dog or High Tension.

Comment

Originally posted by ayo' View Post
        From what I see the problem with the foreigners on this board is that they either dont know about the hoods in America or havent been around serious gang/violence/all around "bad people"..........stricter gun laws WILL NOT stop the criminal element from getting their hands on guns. PERIOD. Lots of latin kings in my family from NY going from waay back to the times of King Blood and King Tone and all the old school heads, I know first hand what the deal is and how easy it is to acquire guns. Stricter gun laws wont stop shyt. People need to understand how devious and conniving criminals can be and if they WANT something then guess what? They WILL get it.
        As if there are no ghettos in Europe. We just don't have guns floating around society and kids with guns on every street corner like in big US cities. In Europe you cannot just walk in from the street and buy a firearm from whatever gun shop available. There's a difference here.

It is very clear from the statistics that the more guns = more firearm deaths.

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
          Just leave the problem then right?? that's the only solution then clearly..

All i know is that in the UK we have it far more under control then the dumb ass yanks same with most of Europe..

Criminals can get guns here.. but do you think they target normal people? rarely..

Too many guns in circulation in America.. and to many idiots and psychopaths

It must be quite sad to live somewhere and be so scared of every little shadow that you need to strap up
          See, this is where you foreigners don't get it. No one is scared. There are 300m people here and 10-12k gun murders a year. Mostly gang associated/gang on gang. People get up in arms because for some reason, copy cat psychos are going on shooting sprees.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Yes, firearm violence is a problem in this country.

But there a lot of societal ills.

Mental illness. Poverty. Neglect.

The U.S. is built on violence.

GTA 5. Greatest game ever. 1 billion dollars in revenue!

Meanwhile, "La tour de funk douche bouche" is the greatest French foreign film staring Hugh Grant as a mailman who's trouser snake got slammed in a car door.

I'm apt to hyperbole. I heard Salinger has a new movie out.
            I'm pretty sure there's an Anorak-Written Review of this Online.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
              See, this is where you foreigners don't get it. No one is scared. There are 300m people here and 10-12k gun murders a year. Mostly gang associated/gang on gang. People get up in arms because for some reason, copy cat psychos are going on shooting sprees.
              That's only 40x or higher than most European countries, not a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
                That's only 40x or higher than most European countries, not a big deal.
                Most European countries don't have 300m People and a drug war w/ gang violence either.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
                  Most European countries don't have 300m People and a drug war w/ gang violence either.
                  It doesn't help that 39 of the top 50 cities by murder rate are south of our rather porous border.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...by_murder_rate

25 of those are in Mexico and Brazil, which have draconian gun laws. In Mexico you're doing prison time if you get caught with a .22 bullet, let alone an actual gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    As if there are no ghettos in Europe. We just don't have guns floating around society and kids with guns on every street corner like in big US cities. In Europe you cannot just walk in from the street and buy a firearm from whatever gun shop available. There's a difference here.

It is very clear from the statistics that the more guns = more firearm deaths.
                    You failed to miss my point. The point was if youve ever been around the criminal element then you damn well know that even with stricter gun laws mutha fyckers will get their hands on guns. There doesnt have to be gun shops to get guns. Youve obviously never been around that element if you couldnt comprehend that message. I know first hand who I have to talk to to get my hands on a burner and its not from any gun shop. The point was if heads want it then they will fyckin get it. Period. Theres no stopping it.

Comment

Originally posted by ayo' View Post
                      You failed to miss my point. The point was if youve ever been around the criminal element then you damn well know that even with stricter gun laws mutha fyckers will get their hands on guns. There doesnt have to be gun shops to get guns. Youve obviously never been around that element if you couldnt comprehend that message. I know first hand who I have to talk to to get my hands on a burner and its not from any gun shop. The point was if heads want it then they will fyckin get it. Period. Theres no stopping it.
                      Doesn't change the fact that there are more guns around in America than anywhere else, and that the gun homicide rate is ten times than that of Europe. It has nothing to do with 'tough hoods' that I don't know of (this is so tough bla bla)... it has to do with the fact that there are more guns on the streets in America because of your history with firearms.

Comment

Working...
                      X