Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

13 shot in Chicago park, including 3 year old.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strict gun laws will reduce murders once it is in full effect. Right now having a gun in the US is like ordering a KFC.

The people of the US are too dumb to want to get rid of their rights to guns that they are happy to let these mass shootings happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight Fan View Post
      Strict gun laws will reduce murders once it is in full effect. Right now having a gun in the US is like ordering a KFC.

The people of the US are too dumb to want to get rid of their rights to guns that they are happy to let these mass shootings happen.
      No. They won't.

While I'm for stricter gun regulations, at this point, it's like putting a Band-Aid on a 12 gauge shotgun wound.

The lunatics that snap will still snap, and be able to acquire firearms to carry out whatever atrocity they plan on committing either by proxy, or on the streets, even with stricter gun regulations

The gangs and other criminal elements will still be able to acquire firearms either by proxy, or on the streets, and never gave a damn about law in the first place.

The mass murder shootings are shocking, and grab the media by the neck, but there are gun related homicides everywhere and everyday.

Comment

I been through Compton, Watts, South Central, LB, all gang neighborhoods in LA and nothing like this happen as much anymore. Is Chi-town really that bad? I saw this documentary on Vice aired on HBO about Chi-towns gangs and hoods.

Comment

Glad to hear that none of them were killed.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
            That's a good song ain't it? I youtube'd it right after I read your post, talk about starting the day out right, good song.

Well it's bad bad leroy brown, the baddest man in the whole damn town.

Badder than the old king kong and meaner than a junk yard dog.

Can't give back the gk yet. Later.

Comment

I always get a kick out of people arguing to take guns out of America and the American gun culture, especially from foreigners. It;s so clear you have no understanding of it.

Then again, I choose to not argue it, because guns will never go anywhere in America. ever. I have no worries.

Comment

Happens all the time, doesn't it? The people need to wake up and change their attitude towards guns in America - until then, the same will keep happening every single year.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  Happens all the time, doesn't it? The people need to wake up and change their attitude towards guns in America - until then, the same will keep happening every single year.
                  Yes, firearm violence is a problem in this country.

But there a lot of societal ills.

Mental illness. Poverty. Neglect.

The U.S. is built on violence.

GTA 5. Greatest game ever. 1 billion dollars in revenue!

Meanwhile, "La tour de funk douche bouche" is the greatest French foreign film staring Hugh Grant as a mailman who's trouser snake got slammed in a car door.

I'm apt to hyperbole. I heard Salinger has a new movie out.

Comment

Just leave the problem then right?? that's the only solution then clearly..

All i know is that in the UK we have it far more under control then the dumb ass yanks same with most of Europe..

Criminals can get guns here.. but do you think they target normal people? rarely..

Too many guns in circulation in America.. and to many idiots and psychopaths

It must be quite sad to live somewhere and be so scared of every little shadow that you need to strap up

Comment

From what I see the problem with the foreigners on this board is that they either dont know about the hoods in America or havent been around serious gang/violence/all around "bad people"..........stricter gun laws WILL NOT stop the criminal element from getting their hands on guns. PERIOD. Lots of latin kings in my family from NY going from waay back to the times of King Blood and King Tone and all the old school heads, I know first hand what the deal is and how easy it is to acquire guns. Stricter gun laws wont stop shyt. People need to understand how devious and conniving criminals can be and if they WANT something then guess what? They WILL get it.

Comment

Working...
                      X